Day 1 on Lipotrim!!

EGS

Hi everyone,

It's good to be here. I've just started the Lipotrim today and so far I've learned that the flapjacks SUCK and the chicken soup is not far behind it -could not eat them!!! However, I just had the chocolate shake and that is actually really pleasant. I also had the Strawberry shake this morning which wasn't bad. I added a bit of ice to them which made it better.

I have about 6 stone to lose. I have to do it this time because I'm getting fed up of being unhappy with my weight and I'm 35 now. Time is marching on.

Looking forward to reporting back and getting to know some people.

E xx

Welcome, hon:) Your taste gone change few times during the time you use Lipotrim, so just try soup and flapjack in some time. You might like them:) You can toast flapjack if you want to. And yes, you can add some ice to the shakes. You can add some coffee to vanila shake and have it like latte. You can drink shakes hot or cold. Good luck and let us know how you doing.

Hi E welcome!!! I'm not brave enough to try the 'cardboard' flapjacks lol I have chicken soup with some paprika for my hot meal lol I also have 6 stone to lose but only doing lipotrim to loose 3 stone because I'm signed up to great north run and I'm not getting anywhere with no energy lol. I have a diary called millionth time where I upset what I'm going through every day feel free to have a read. Good luck!!! Once the first few day are done is ok x

Thanks for the support, ladies! Good luck to you both as well on your weight loss journeys. It's only the first day and I'm trying to get used to not chewing anything. It's weird even this early. I'm making sure I have water at the ready and I think if I space it out just right, I should be ok. I have no doubt that it will be very tough :) Grrrrrrr. Lovely to meet you both :)

Hey JustDi, looks like you've done extremely well and are still doing well! Did you ever "fall off the wagon" so to speak? Interesting to know how you got on throughout x

Rachael, I took a sniff and then a bite of the flapjack and nearly heaved. Ewwww. Disgusting. I am going to get all shakes tomorrow and giving back the other flapjack. Horrid. Yes I can imagine this would zap your energy lol. I don't think I could do it LONG term but like you, I would be happy with shifting 3 stone and then doing the refeed or something slow to introduce food back in. Wishing you all the best :) x

Totally agree the flapjack sucks!! But good luck hun I'm on day 6 and it really does get better :) in the same loss mark as you xxxx

Hey JustDi, looks like you've done extremely well and are still doing well! Did you ever "fall off the wagon" so to speak? Interesting to know how you got on throughout x

No, I didnt:) today is 70 days on Lipotrim for me. I had good and bad days really, but never even tought about giving up. I always like to finish what started at. And ist easy for me because my husband doing Lipotrim aswell so no food at home, alright just dog food:) I am doing the last 2 weeks and refeeding my husband still have lots to lose so he stays on diet. Very scared with refeed but wouldnt like lose much more because I am old women and dont want go to size 10. You can visit me in my diary if you wish:)

Hi - I'm on day 1 too! Had the chicken soup for dinner & it wasn't as bad as the reviews made out. It does feel odd not eating. I've got 3 stones to lose for my wedding. Keep it up

Nice to meet you hun. I totally agree - the chicken soup was "heave" material. Couldn't cope. Choc is my favourite as well but I don't mind the Strawberry either so at least I got those in bulk ha! Second day today and I've done well again. Little twinges in my head now and then but I'm determined to keep going. Got to..... good luck to you! xx

I am following your diary, Di :) You're doing so so so well!

Welcome, hon:) Your taste gone change few times during the time you use Lipotrim, so just try soup and flapjack in some time. You might like them:) You can toast flapjack if you want to. And yes, you can add some ice to the shakes. You can add some coffee to vanila shake and have it like latte. You can drink shakes hot or cold. Good luck and let us know how you doing.

Toast the flapjack ???? No One told me lol I found it to be the most disgusting thing I have ever had the pleasure of not eating :spit:

Hiya! Thanks for the support hun! I wish you all the best too on your adventures. I'm on day 4 now and still doing well. Thought I'd be worse but you're right, it is a bit odd not eating! X

Well, on the 5th weigh in, I stayed the same. I did eat a few things though so totally no excuse. I'm getting back on the horse now and aiming to lose 3 by next weigh in. WE CAN DO IT!!! :) xx

Back