Total Solution day 1 on new exante diet previous cd have 6 stone to loose.

ok morning shake dne thought was ok bit gloopy but it went down ok had 3 glasses of water so far and blk coffee not hungry as of yet lol to b contiued.......

good luck sweetie :) im on day 2 and today im quite hungary. but im determined to stick with this as reading about everyones great results is motivating. whats your goal weight xxx

day 2 wicked well dne u tomorrow u will b feeling much better i was flying by day 3 on cambridge diet and its basically the same isnt it as its a vlcd. im looking to get down to roughly 12 stone so 6 stone to loose day 1 nearly down n im ok dnt feel hungry at the mo but im sure i will by tonight thats when i get most hungry. how much weight have u got to loose? :)

ive got 2 stone to loose. i hope once day 3 done ill be ok lol. do you find it easy to fit around work xxx

oh u will lose that no probs i lost 3 n half in 2 months last time. i dnt wrk im a mum to three children and i suffer from a condition called M.E so my body wont allow me to wrk i wish i cud xx

Back