Total Solution Day 1 -OVER AND OUT!!!

arabica

finished day 1 on the diet...didnt think id be able to do it.............but PHEW!!!

hope im able to carry on with this, but just taking it a day at a time.

well it did go well as i didnt end up crying in the afternoon! stating that i couldnt stick with it...

but yeah...i feel good...and i feel strong in my motivation in the diet.

more importantly that im getting married in 2 months so dont want to look like the way i do, so hopefully some improvement.

lets hope for good news at the end of my 1st week and see what results i get...dont want to look at a weighing scale at the moment but am tempted.

mosttttttttt thank god for this website, it helps so much!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

well done! :) omg i started crying too last night over something really stupid... i think it must be sugar withdrawal haha! i'm sure you'll look great for your wedding :) xx

One day at a time is all you can do Arabica.
Just keep plodding on with it.
Drink plenty of water.
And if you are tempted, get right back on plan as soon as you can, and you will get there.
I have to totally agree with you about this website !!
I haven't stuck to any form of diet for soooo long, if at all.
I just wish I had found it years ago :eek:
Marge
:)

finished day 1 on the diet...didnt think id be able to do it.............but PHEW!!!

hope im able to carry on with this, but just taking it a day at a time.

well it did go well as i didnt end up crying in the afternoon! stating that i couldnt stick with it...

but yeah...i feel good...and i feel strong in my motivation in the diet.

more importantly that im getting married in 2 months so dont want to look like the way i do, so hopefully some improvement.

lets hope for good news at the end of my 1st week and see what results i get...dont want to look at a weighing scale at the moment but am tempted.

mosttttttttt thank god for this website, it helps so much!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Hey,i am soon become a newbie too, start on monday,cant wati. Congratulations on get through the first day, i can imagine how difficult that could be. God i hope i can get through it, hahaha. Looking forward to see your first weight in :D

:0clapper:

Nice one on getting through day 1 :)

Definately keep taking it one day at a time. Feeling weak is no problem, it's what you do with those feelings when they might arise that is the hallmark of your greatness on your journey to lose weight :) Sounds like you flew through day 1 so just keep that up please and you'll be halfway through the first week b4 you know it.

Very well done for starting on Maundy Thursday :) Think of the extra weight you might have gained if you were free to eat whatever chocolate you fancied over easter. Who wants that globulated coloured fat anyway? A nice healthy shake anyday of the week!

Grats on your first day, gl for tomorrow :)

You can do it!! If it feels to long between packs try spliting them, worked for me.:)

Well done, Im on day 2 now, and going to a bloomin BBQ today! - Ah well, I've done it before (when I did LL) and I'll do it again. Kepp going, dont give in x

Just take one day at a time and if you start thinking about food make a coffee, get a glass of water anything to take your mind off it.

Good luck xx

Hows things going Arabica ?
:)

Back