Day 1, Picked up my packs.

Gemma

Gold Member
So i picked up my supply last night wasn't gonna start till tomorrow coz I have had a stonking cold but i have woke up today feeling better so thought why not, I weighed in last night half a stone heavier than i was before i went on holiday:sigh:

So I now have 3 and a half stone to lose rather than the three i thought. my goal will probably keep adjusting as because i have never been slim i don't know what I will look like am aiming for a comfortable 12.

Am lucky that i am tall so get to have 4 packs a day:D Im even greedy on this.

Roll on goal

Good luck hun you can do it! Its great being tall isn't it! I love the four packs a day!

Good luck hun - we are all here if you need us. Vx

Keep drinking, keep coming on here you will do great, keep thinking about that first weigh in.

Good luck!!! Stay strong, focus on the end result, glug your water and you'll be fine. The first few days are the worst but from day 5 onwards you'll be away!!!

I agree with Dobbie - the first 5 days are the most difficult, but when you get past them, it is plain sailing!!!

Good luck with your journey and remember to drink that water!!!

Am just having my first pack of the day have split a tetra and am having half warm now with a sweetner. Its actually really really nice. Am gonna have the other half the same later at about 12.

Good luck with your diet journey and it is looking like your off to a good start:)

Here's to a size 12!!!

Love Mini xxx

Good luck poppet - Like the guys have said the first five days can be tough but if you can stick through it the reward you get when you hop on the scales the following week is well worth it :).

Good luck hun it's worth every millisecond of ugghness lol xxx

Back