Day 1 so far.............

EmmaLou

Well ive had 2 shakes so far, mint choc and vanilla. loved the mint choc one, not so sure about vanilla. i have drunk 3.5lts of water, i am aiming for 4.5ltrs.
I am feeling a little cold, mostly my hands and nose. I cant wait to see and feel the difference. ! more shake to go and then day 1 is over. not as bad as i thought it might be.
i have had tummy rumbling, but nothing major, not like the poor lady on my first aid course today................. we were practising bandaging up wounds, so the trainer got us in partners, one had to lay on the floor with their legs up on a chair, while the other one bandaged u up.... well the lady next to me, lay down on the floor as she lifted up her legs she FARTED!!! :D:D yes i said farted!! and it was really loud!! everyone started laughing, she did say "oh excuse me" thou!! poor thing!!

x

I had a vanilla shake with coffee today for the first time and it was seriously yummy!!!!

That poor lady! It's so difficult to not giggle like a teenager when that happens to some one!!! X

Just had my last shake I had banana. I loooooved it.

Also I am a serial weigher I can't help myself!! It helps me stay in control. Well anyway I weighed myself this morning I was 15st 12lbs. Then weighed myself just now and I'm 15st 9lbs. I know this isn't real weight loss. But I love seeing those numbers go down. I will only use my CDC WI as the official WI.
But it makes me smile!!!

Im on day 1 too :)

Well done, you seem to be coping well.

Im struggling a bit, just feel really hungry and no energy whatsoever.

Unsure if its normal or because ive not been feeling great past few days.

Im hoping it will get easier!!

I did a similar diet about 3 years ago!! I found day 3 & 5 really hard then after that it got easier.
My tummy is really rumbling, just have to distract yourself. It will get easier. Good luck & keep in touch with your progress.

Emma1904 said:
I had a vanilla shake with coffee today for the first time and it was seriously yummy!!!!

That poor lady! It's so difficult to not giggle like a teenager when that happens to some one!!! X

Oh it was funny, the ladies in her group laughed for about 20mins after!! It was so loud thou. Lol

Thank you :)

Loved your story about the first aid course - poor women but im sure it did make everyone have a giggle! xx

It was very funny!! Lol

That is so funny, poor lady how embaressing.
I'm going to try vanilla with coffee in morning.

Honestly vanilla and coffee for the morning is seriously a good call! I loved it!

Joe it's totally normal to have no energy whatsoever most people come out of that and feel brilliant in ketosis sadly not me though! I get non of the feeling awful just the sheer exhaustion! I'll be fine then all of a sudden feel like I could sleep for a hundred years!

X

Back