• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 So far..

Hiya! I started LT for the first time today!

So far I've had a strawberry milkshake, a black coffee and about 10 litres of water! ok so maybe not that much but it feels like it! I'm not a water drinker normally so i'm finding that part really hard..

Can't say I'm feeling hungry... yet... Feeling depressed but only cos the weather here is so dire! I had planned to take my puppy to the beach to take my mind off food but I think she'd get blown away in the wind!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi,

I'm on my first day too. Strawberry shake for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and soup for tea.
I'm not really hungry at the moment either, I think the evenings will be the worst.
I find the water a bit tough but I have bought some sparkling water just for a different taste.

Keep going hun it gets far easier. Just try & hibernate for about 3-4 days then you will start feeling much better :)
Good luck
Niki
x

Good luck with your first week Rosie-Pink :D

keep up the good work girls drinking the water does get easier i promise just make sure you have all 3 shakes

feep strong and focused

all the best xx sharron

Me again!! Still not feeling hungry but I have to say I had to go to tesco for a few bits and that killed me.... I kept seeing things and saying 'oh' and then remembering I can't have it!! Just need to focus and remember why I'm doing it!!

Just made a hot chocolate... not the usual taste but it definately filled a gap!

Still struggling with the water!

well done for gettin through day one keep drinking that water as it makes all the difference I never felt hungry at all my first week but had everything else the dizzyness headaches weakness but it does get better by day 5 I felt on top of the world so keep at it and you will feel 100%

Hey ladies.. and Welcome! Im only on day 5 of LT and feel great today tbh.
Just one thing.. does anyone actually really like the strawberry shake ? I thought I had lost my tastebuds after that..its was awful lol

Anyhoo.. GL =D

All the best for your first week, i wish ya every success. Looking forward to seeing your first wi, take care