Attack Day 1!! Such a newbie!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Pearl77, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok sitting here munching on fat free yog and a tbsp and a half of oat bran, reading these threads, I'm new, never done it before, and need advice, what can I expect in the first few days? Will I go into ketosis? Will I experience those horrific headaches on day 3? And how much has everyone lost?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Hello and welcome. Do you have the rest of your day's menu mapped out? Have you been onto the official website just to calculate your Dukan "true weight" and see how many days it advises for your attack period? (You just give an email address, and it costs nothing.)

If you click in the Diary section, most of us have a diary and our signatures tell our stories...

This diet does put you in a light ketosis but I see you're coming to us from Lighterlife... with a (carby) break before starting Dukan?

Feel free to open your own diary - tell us whatever you like to share. Join in the menu thread each day... and check out our recipe section!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.