Day 1 - Take 2

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I did attempt to start a few weeks ago but I didn't make it past day 1, I had the worst headache imaginable which I know now was probably caffine withdrawal. I've been inspired by my lovely friend who's kicking butt on cambridge.
I'm enjoying the shakes more today which is probably because I'm using cold water instead of just from the tap, so far I've had a vanilla and chocolate shake and about a litre and a half of water.

Go nicki, go nicki! You can go it!! *cheerleader style* wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! x

If you have a blender try ice in the shakes-it makes them really thick and frothy and cold! Yum.
Good luck you can do it xx

Thanks Hun I'll have to dig out my smoothie maker!!

Day one has been pretty damn good! Just enjoying my coke zero and have ordered my ribena plus and fizzy water which will arrive tomorrow! I don't like the bars, tried 2 and they were grim!! I need to take some measurements really but will do that tomorrow, starting to get a headache :( hopefully tomorrow won't be too painfull

Thanks lovey, I'm just so fed up with being miserable. I'm not confident I can do this for a long time but maybe long enough just to lose a few stone! x

Hey lovey, Yeah today had gone really well, bit headachey but nothing to major, just having my last shake now because I forgot about it so not feeling very hungry.
I think it helps being able to have some coke and being able to have ribena plus is amazing, I love ribena. How are you doing? still listening to the pods?

Uhhh no. Really should try em again. Dug out my shakes, starting on Monday :) you pair have inspired me. Don't think I can do tfr but if I can do 2 shakes and small meal I'd be happy :)

Glad day 2 went well :) onto day 3 xxx

I think day three is the worst! Well done for sticking with it and stay strong!! It gets easier day 4 onwards ;)

yey and now day 4 already! its zooming by and im sure you are doing brilliantly. you can do anything when you put your mind to it xx

here grab my hand and i will tie you onto this wagon! What made you fall? Its going to be a bumpy road, you know better than most, but cling on for dear life and never let go. Think about what you want and head for it, dont see it as failing, just draw a line and then carry on, no matter how many times you have to draw that line xxx

Back