Day 1 thru Day 7 of refeed

fattothin

Gold Member
I just coudn't sleep last night, it really was like a childhood Christmas eve:). What a strange day today as been, silly things really like not been able to remember how the microwave worked, turning the cooker on for the first time since Christmas day, opening the fridge and its full of pure 100% goodness, washing up more than a spoon and a bowl and preparing my tea as if I was Jamie Worrel Ramsey (think thats his name).
Anyway I have decided to keep my re-feed diary updated daily as from today, so here goes;
DAY 1
Breakfast
Maintenance bar and black coffee - Much nicer than flap jacks but maybe too sweet for me, ate it so slowly but generally enjoyed it.
Lunch
Cream Of Vegetable Soup, well initially I hated it I felt I was cheating on my chicken soup, added nothing to it except pepper but when the last spoon full went in I felt we had a future together.
Dinner
6oz of chicken nuked sliced and arranged in a nice but gay way on a small side plate. Vegetables were 2 heaped tbsps broad leaf spinach, green beans, broccolli and peas steamed, lightly seasoned with ground black pepper and rock salt, presented in such a manner you could have shown it in The Tate Modern.
Now, I am not a dramatist by any means but that meal was simply the most tastiest, sexyist, mouth watering food I have had in such a long time I could taste every single bit including each grain of salt and pepper......Amazing!:drool:
Today also included 5 litres of H2O

Today there is an element of guilt I suppose, as Im nervous about WI, sure this is normal so I shall plod on
DAY 2
Breakfast
Maintenance bar with a black coffee - somehow tasted nicer today mmmmm
Lunch
1 small tin of tuna with salad which included Spinach leafs, 4x baby toms, 1 very small chalotte, 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 fresh chilli with chives 1 leaf of mint from the garden, sprinkled with rock salt and ground pepper drizzled with balsamic vinegar. What can I say I nearly made love to it.
Dinner
Sorry to be boring but same as yesterday as it was so good only difference was I put a sprinkling of paprika on the chicken and as lunch I sprinkled some chives on top purely for aesthetics lol.
Today I had a total of 3 black coffee's and 5 litre's of water.

Last edited:
Jamie Worrel Ramsey
:rolleyes::p:D

Sounds absolutely delicious your meal!!!

I think it is only natural that you were feeling a little apprehensive and excited as 24 weeks is a long time without solid food.

How you doing on your water intake today?

How is the tummy after all this food?

Love Mini xxx

5 lires of water today. After I had washed up I had sort of tummy ache/cramp for a few minutes but now I feel as full as a full thing, I dont even want to brush my teeth as I can still taste the food lol Thanx for everything MINI XXXX

The reason I asked about the water is that it is very easy to forget about drinking water like when on RTF. Yet water is still very important and a good life long habit.

Also, some do say it takes their tummies awhile to adjust to the intake of food again.

Thank you Garry for doing this diary as I feel we will all learn from those who do the refeed diaries and I know you will be meticulous...

Even my own chemist is very vague as a lot of them don't really stick with the refeed first time around...I am guilty of this myself:eek::(

Love Mini xxx

The reason I asked about the water is that it is very easy to forget about drinking water like when on RTF. Yet water is still very important and a good life long habit.

Also, some do say it takes their tummies awhile to adjust to the intake of food again.

Thank you Garry for doing this diary as I feel we will all learn from those who do the refeed diaries and I know you will be meticulous...

Even my own chemist is very vague as a lot of them don't really stick with the refeed first time around...I am guilty of this myself:eek::(

Love Mini xxx

I, like many others, am very glad that you're keeping this diary. I have followed the latter part of your TFR with great interest and I am looking forward to learning from your refeed diary. Is the veg soup a maintenance product or one you made yourself? Good luck mate.

Aww im happy for you hun! Im glad you enjoyed your meal!

And good on ya with the water.... ive not drank anything but water this week (apart from one cup of tea) i think LT has defo given me the habit of drinking 3ltr+ of water a day which is great!!

Thanks for postin a diary as well.... im gonna post mine at the end of the 1st refeed week so that will be wednesday!

Keep up the great work hun and enjoy your food tomorrow!!

xxx

Oh you do make me smile babes and you have made chicken and veg sound like just the yummiest thing in the whole widey world... this isn't just chicken this is Gazza's chicken!

xxxx

I just coudn't sleep last night, it really was like a childhood Christmas eve:). What a strange day today as been, silly things really like not been able to remember how the microwave worked, turning the cooker on for the first time since Christmas day, opening the fridge and its full of pure 100% goodness, washing up more than a spoon and a bowl and preparing my tea as if I was Jamie Worrel Ramsey (think thats his name).
Anyway I have decided to keep my re-feed diary updated daily as from today, so here goes;
DAY 1
Breakfast
Maintenance bar and black coffee - Much nicer than flap jacks but maybe too sweet for me, ate it so slowly but generally enjoyed it.
Lunch
Cream Of Vegetable Soup, well initially I hated it I felt I was cheating on my chicken soup, added nothing to it except pepper but when the last spoon full went in I felt we had a future together.
Dinner
6oz of chicken nuked sliced and arranged in a nice but gay way on a small side plate. Vegetables were 2 heaped tbsps broad leaf spinach, green beans, broccolli and peas steamed, lightly seasoned with ground black pepper and rock salt, presented in such a manner you could have shown it in The Tate Modern.
Now, I am not a dramatist by any means but that meal was simply the most tastiest, sexyist, mouth watering food I have had in such a long time I could taste every single bit including each grain of salt and pepper......Amazing!:drool:
Today also included 5 litres of H2O

Garry,

Day1 of refeed should be one meal only

Garry,

Day1 of refeed should be one meal only
Oops sorry for doubting you Garry, read the post wrong, my humblest apologies.

Soup is nice with veg added also, prob not allowed on refeed wk though

Yeah I ve learnt that water is not just for LT its for life:p
Scaz, the soup is maintenence formula and is 43.5g as opposed to the chicken @ 73.5g and dont forget fella you could have them soups by Tuesday morning I think there is 2/3 left, let me know? No worries Bindi you scared me to death there I thought I fooked up big time , pheeew!:rolleyes:
G I really did like them soups ;) x and Lill there are laws against 'soupism' you know:p x
Hannah I look foward to reading your diary x

hey Gary glad to hear that Day one is going well... I like the idea of posting your daily diary makes you remember to do it!!!

Gaz I will read with entusiasm! I hope to be joining you in 4 days and about 11 hours!!!! :bliss:

I am REALLY pleased to hear that you were full after dinner. I was soooo worried that those itsy bitsy portions would have me starving!

I was full and still am very much loaded for today, I have no doubt I could sling a pizza down my gullit but hey I is not a pig no more.
Sara it really helped me to prepare my meal slowly and eat it slowly and chew chew chew. Enjoyxx

God! If only we could regurgitate! Wouldn't that be perfect!

I did lol xxx

your 1st meal in months bet it tasted good you have done soooooo well certainly an inspiration to us all x

Today there is an element of guilt I suppose, as Im nervous about WI, sure this is normal so I shall plod on
DAY 2
Breakfast
Maintenance bar with a black coffee - somehow tasted nicer today mmmmm
Lunch
1 small tin of tuna with salad which included Spinach leafs, 4x baby toms, 1 very small chalotte, 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 fresh chilli with chives 1 leaf of mint from the garden, sprinkled with rock salt and ground pepper drizzled with balsamic vinegar. What can I say I nearly made love to it.
Dinner
Sorry to be boring but same as yesterday as it was so good only difference was I put a sprinkling of paprika on the chicken and as lunch I sprinkled some chives on top purely for aesthetics lol.
Today I had a total of 3 black coffee's and 5 litre's of water.

Well done gary, you deserve to enjoy every single mouth full, you have done amazingly well. You must just be so very proud. I bet you nothing would phase you now. Well done. Am looking forward to seeing how the rest of your week goes. Are you gonna get weight at the end f the week/.

Will you come round and cook for me?

Gosh you really spoil yourself dont you:p

Sounds lovely hun - and yes guilt is very normal

Back