Day 1 thru Day 7 of refeed

Yes i agree. Ive never been used to a man cooking. My mother is very old fashioned and always did the cooking. As soon as i was old enough i cooked 4 my brothers, typical Irish. Married to a man who can't / wont boil an egg..... but as the saying goes "You made your own bed so lie in it" ....Fair play to ya. Gordan Ramsey eat your heart out.

well in case I can't find the thread - keep posting what you're putting in your food!!! And - well done on keeping up your losses for 6 months, you look great and your whole stance has changed in your pics!

Day 4

The days I have been waiting for as the meals sound much nicer.
Now as much as I feel the same with regards eating I have started to really enjoy my food in a way I have never felt before, the taste, the presentation and sitting at the table rather than the slob cushion infront of the TV.
My plan was to have a BBQ today, the first one ever in my little garden, but the forecast was rain with a little rain finishing with rain:mad:. Well ya know me by now, I had that BBQ:D So I sat in the shed door way, lit the Barbie and off I went.
DAY 4
Breakfast
Nice LT bar with a black coffee, again this is ideal for me
Lunch
Salmon fillet with salad which was the bagged french crispy type, 5 baby toms, 1/2 chopped fresh chilli, 1/2 chopped pepper, 3 chopped spring onions, 1/2 jacket potato with 1 clove of garlic and fromage frais, with a sprinkling of fresh chives. (must admit I didnt like the salmon - can I have tinned? Commoner lol)
For dessert I had a Weightwatchers peach yogurt mmmmmm!
Dinner
This really felt like a meal for kings:eek: I had the other 1/2 of the baked potato again with 1 clove of garlic, a salad as Lunch but with a sprinkling balsamic vinegar. I then put on the barbie some 6oz diced chicken, skewered with diced courgettes with a sprinkling of paprika and cajun spice. Then plated up and drizzled a lemon over everything and lightly topped the kababs with fromage frais. The flavours were amazing - must have it again soon come rain or shine!;)
Finished again with a Weightwatchers blackcurrent yogurt.
I drank 3 black coffee's and 5 litres of water today.

Sounds delish!

I'm going to invite you over to Guernsey once I'm on the refeed for some cooking demos!!!!

is that to mine or fattothins ??!

Lets all go to Guernsey if its as nice as Jersey Im on my way x

:Dah but I can make a mean choclate fudge brownie.... :party0049:

far nicer than the "other" island!!!!

maybe we should have a sticky for naughty recipes "once at goal" ? that way no-one can object

I had to, I just did'nt want to drizzle anything else on top?? xxx

You are a legend! I'm right jealous but you are our inspiration!!! No offence to all the girls on the forum but to see a man who's had such success on LT inspires me so much!!! You are that man!!!!

(End of message as Scaz starts welling up.):tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

:hug99:A man hug coming up:D:D

feel the love...

scazman - someday u will be an inspiration to other men just like gaz is an inspiration to you.

gaz just read ur posts and wow - sounds delish... great u are enjoying and experimenting with such lovely fresh healthy foods! i cant wait! but i will have to wait for at least another 2 months! lol

enjoy gaz xox

Back