Day 1 thru Day 7 of refeed

Yep Pineapple WI on Sunday morning as per normal x. Im on my way Ally xx

Watching you like a hawk m8, cool to see your keeping the diary I will be using that when I lose my lard. :)

fill ya boots boss I just hope I still lose??

HaHa - me too! I am going to copy your meals when I eventually get to where you are Gary.
My oh is a retired chef - so I will just hand him my menu before I head off for work......What joy!!!!!

Great to see u on this side of the fence Garry. Congrats on the weight loss. U done brill. Thanks for posting up a diary. Its great to see what other people are eating and feeling (Don't backanswer 2 who or what ur feeling lol).
Best of luck. It is a hard week but u really have "come" so far it should be no bother to ya ...

are you hoping to lose more whilst doing refeed or maintain? well done again x

No hun I deffo want to lose some more ultimately 11st 7 i reckon x

OMG! REALLY! How tall are you? Dont you want to stay stong and lean? I cant judge as I've never seen your build, but 11 and half for a man isnt that a bit scrony? I think you look absolutely fantastic now!
x

sorry am no means trying to tell you what to do - god i hate when people say those kind of things to me! but i couldna help myself! you know best how you want to be. congrats again x

I think 11st 7 is grand for a guy. My bf is 5ft 8, which I think is the same as Garry. He currently weighs 12st 8. He looks grand in clothes but naked he's not quite perfect. My bf would be a smallish frame (his fingers just overlap when wrapped around his wrist). He's aiming for 10st 7lb cos of his small frame, but I reckon he'll like his body at 11st.

Yeah I understand what you are saying and I too thought the same initially, but I reckon its maybe just right and to be honest I dont think you will see a large difference with another 9lb gone. Im 5'7" and a ickle bit by the way. Its funny really I went for dinner with an ex last week and she looked at me in shock and said wheres my Gaz gone she hugged me..... your chest, your shoulders, your arms its all gone then after a couple of minutes she said yes you look brilliant, bless her.

Day 3

Today as been a real struggle, mentally I mean, I dont feel guilty about eating but I am really worried I am going to put weight on. I can live with staying the same but gain, no way Im not having that. Suppose its just mind games, we shall see!
DAY 3
Breakfast
Same as previous days, which to be honest suits me fine.
Lunch
Same as yesterday again, but forgot the balsamic vinegar.......Bugger!
Dinner
Well this was just orgasmic in every sense of the word, im still laying here looking all doey eyed:rolleyes:
1 6oz jacket with 1 tsp of Tesco's low fat fromage frais and 1 clove of garlic, broccilli,green beans, spinach, peas = to 2 heaped tbsp's, with a 6oz fillett of cod steamed with lemon juice and a sprinkling of fresh out of the garden chives and parsley.
Also 5 litres of the clear stuff again.
Tomorrow I shall wear a condom I think:D

Last edited:
Mmm sounds lovely x

Well done Gaz xx

Your dinner sounds georgous. Made me hungry reading it. I love fish.
Do u cook urself garry

Gary, I think its all too easy to start becoming obsessed about gaining weight, but you are doing everything to the letter so try and relax and enjoy introducing the foods back into your diet. You are not going to put on weight with wha your doing, its when your a silly buggar like me that you'll gain weight!

Teg Yes I do it all myself as I am a single man, im very independent ya know xx
Pineapple I know what your saying, I just cant wait to get weighed on Sunday to put my mind at rest though xx

You will be down in weight Garry just keep following the refeed plan and you will be grand

I'm reading your diary with admiration - where do you learn to cook and get all these inspiring recipes???

Sheet Of Paper That I Printed Off Of This Thread Lol. But I Really Do Love The Kitchen And Cant Wait To Get Going Again

Back