Step 1 Sole Source day 1 today :) 3 stone to lose. any success stories?

I think this thread has moved on a bit further now, but I lost 42lbs in 11 weeks! Then have taken a long break (just over a month!) and have restarted...on day 3 now. Not weighing in until Wednesday and hope to have only put on a few pounds so I can get it off within a couple of weeks and then get to goal by April time.

I'm day 2 and looking to loose 3 stone

Day 1 here and have made it through breakfast and lunch. Feeling really positive and looking forward to my 1st WI next Friday. It's good to read y'alls posts. I somehow don't feel so alone when I see all the success people have had. Good luck to everyone :sign0144:

Just got up beginning day 3.. Had bad day with obsessing over cravings so had a weigh in.. Even tho promised myself I wouldn't.. I'm down 5lb.. In 2 days.. That's phenomenal....
i had bad dreams last night that I got up and weighed at end of week and had lost nothing. So I'm glad this has put mind at rest

Stmw87.....I have gained because I didn't come off the plan properly and do maintenance as it was only supposed to be a week off.....over the last month I have been on a holiday to Wales, Prague and Finland and I ate/drank what I wanted every time. Also had a fair few dinners out and a few takeaways over festive period. Not to mention the two Xmas dinners from being at two different families! And I have predicted an 8lb gain but will know for sure on Wednesday. The plan now is to get to goal on SS and then work through maintenance. I don't have Christmas to distract me this time so am rreally looking forward to getting my weight back on track!

I've got to admit I've weighed myself every day sometime twice as I find that really motivating. I'm also 5lb lighter after 2 days and it just really encourages me to carry on!

I've started day 2 and have to admit I did weigh myself this morning and am now down to 223. I'll take it! Weighing in was just what i needed. I am going to do my best NOT to weigh so often and shoot for just weekly. That way I will see the big chunks of weight dropping. I think that'll be better for me to stay on track.

weighing in was the only thing that kept me on track..im planning maybe every 5 days as i know for me a week is too long a time to stay dedicated without the motivation

Working in a cafe must be hard i used to work in a store and that was hard seeing all the junk food come through the till lol then worked with children and they constantly eat!!

I was told you can loose a st a month / 4lbs per week! so hopfully 3/4 months :)

Im hoping to loose all mine in around 6 months!!!!

GOOLUCK!!!

Back