Day 1 today - eeeek!

efk

Hi all,

Joined SW last night and starting on the diet today. I'm in it for the long haul so wish me luck!

E x

Good luck. I hope you enjoy it, I love all the food I can eat.

Good luck and enjoy, it's a great healthy eating plan - you will love it xx

Join last night myself for the 1st time too, It really seems to go to be true, everywhere I go the books are beside me haha... Good luck wit it...,

Good luck EFK and also to you Lainey, its the best thing I ever did. I love SW and I obviously I have occasional blips as thats life but I can honestly say I can not ever imagine cooking anyway but the SW way again!

Lots of luck. I joined Monday night. Have done it twice before and it was great. Really good too if you have a family to cook for :D

Lots of luck! :)

shellywelly1983 said:
Good luck EFK and also to you Lainey, its the best thing I ever did. I love SW and I obviously I have occasional blips as thats life but I can honestly say I can not ever imagine cooking anyway but the SW way again!

Thank you, I have a stone to lose, tried to do it myself but that didn't work, I have done WW before but found I got way to obsessed with it, this plan seems very easy.. Hopefully I can stick with it ;-)

Good luck!
8 days! I love it I feel like I've more energy and I'm so positive about my weight because I'm doing something about it.
I've found myself being quite competitive, I've 1lb to go before my first half stone and I'm already thinking about my first stone!!!! I want to be slimmer of the week next week, then slimmer of the month.
It feels amazing to have such control over food & weight.

6 weeks to Ibiza. SW all the way!

Good luck i am sure with all the great support from the people on here you will get to your goal no problem xx

Back