Day 1 today!

Soozyb

Hi all, I've just started CD today - doing Sole Source Plus. Did LL 2 years ago and lost nearly 4 stone but have gained it all again - because I didn't do the maintenance plan I believe. So I'm doing CD now, because a) it's much much cheaper and b) my friend Catherine has just become a counsellor and I'm her first client! To get to a BMI of 25 I need to lose 6st 9lbs, so a fair bit to go. :sigh: But am resolved to do it this time and go through maintenance as well. Looking forward to reading all the hints and tips on here. Sx

good luck soozy... i hope you will love CD!

Good luck with your CD journey x

good luck on you CD journey xx

good luck :D

to edit your profile, go to the top bit of the page where it says User CP, then you'll get a bunch of menus. you can't do everything until you post a bit more though unfortunately, and you can only have a tiiiiny signature at the start!

Good luck to you :) this is a fab diet :) LL IS good too..this is the same minus the meetings...but you can log on here for all that lol

I started off in may this year similar weight to you and same height :) im about 70 pound down now and its gone sooo fast these last few months and it will for you too :)

Good luck x

Good Luck Soozy, with your own personal CD councillor i am sure you will get to your target and be able to maintenance too.

It may seem you have a lot to lose but as you will know from LL its a quick results diet if you stick with it.

Take Care Hon xxx

Good luck Soozy - I started SS+ 8.5 weeks ago and I am 35lbs down. Not really quick losses, but more than enough to keep me happy and motivated. Keep up with Minimins, the folks are great, and the advice really helpful. Tx

I am right there with you. This is day one of my third attempt. Good luck with it all.

Good Luck SoozyB - likewise I lost on LL but regained because I just went straight back to old habits. Welcome here, CD flavours are very really nice.

Back