• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 today!

Hi all, I've just started CD today - doing Sole Source Plus. Did LL 2 years ago and lost nearly 4 stone but have gained it all again - because I didn't do the maintenance plan I believe. So I'm doing CD now, because a) it's much much cheaper and b) my friend Catherine has just become a counsellor and I'm her first client! To get to a BMI of 25 I need to lose 6st 9lbs, so a fair bit to go. :sigh: But am resolved to do it this time and go through maintenance as well. Looking forward to reading all the hints and tips on here. Sx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck soozy... i hope you will love CD!

Good luck with your CD journey x

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
good luck on you CD journey xx

good luck :D

to edit your profile, go to the top bit of the page where it says User CP, then you'll get a bunch of menus. you can't do everything until you post a bit more though unfortunately, and you can only have a tiiiiny signature at the start!

Good luck to you :) this is a fab diet :) LL IS good too..this is the same minus the meetings...but you can log on here for all that lol

I started off in may this year similar weight to you and same height :) im about 70 pound down now and its gone sooo fast these last few months and it will for you too :)

Good luck x

Good Luck Soozy, with your own personal CD councillor i am sure you will get to your target and be able to maintenance too.

It may seem you have a lot to lose but as you will know from LL its a quick results diet if you stick with it.

Take Care Hon xxx

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Good luck Soozy - I started SS+ 8.5 weeks ago and I am 35lbs down. Not really quick losses, but more than enough to keep me happy and motivated. Keep up with Minimins, the folks are great, and the advice really helpful. Tx

You're all such an inspiration! So far have had my porridge and a choc shake.....slightly hungry but that's good, means I'll really enjoy my dinner when I have it! Have almost finished drinking the water as well. All in all not a bad first day - although I have a rotten head cold so could be feeling slightly better.

Sx