Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 today :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shelley3774, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all hope you don't mind me joining :) I have decided to try the Cambridge after following SW for many years (although never losing much weight). Today is day 1 and I am feeling a little bit nervous! I am not sure what time I should have my breakfast so I am trying to last it out until 1030m so that I will be able to space out my meals through the day.
    Fingers crossed for me! I hope to lose 3 stone :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: 1 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooppps how do i get rid of my old ticker???

4. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi I'm on day one too. Good luck! Will u keep a diary? :)

5. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Tano i will try my best :) just had my 1st vanilla shake and its made me yack!!! is this normal when you start??? good luck too we can see the journey through together x

6. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Yes absolutely! I had the vanillashake too this morning. I liked it lol, I think you just have to find which flavours you like best! I lost 2 stone on cd this summer and then used WW to maintain since august. I'm back on cd now to get down to my 9stone goal. Did u get a mix of shakes and soups?

7. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you :) I've had a mixture of shakes, soups, porridge and tetras to see what suits me! I quite fancy the strawberry so will have a tetra later. Planning on having chilli soup for supper! I don't know if its psycological or not but I am feeling dreadful already! Really nauseous after that shake and hunger pains are starting!! Goodness me not good for 1st day x

8. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    the first few days are an ordeal, and you're not really out of the woods til about day 10 - but it DOES work, and it WILL get easier. I absolutely promise. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.