Day 1 today :)

Hello all hope you don't mind me joining :) I have decided to try the Cambridge after following SW for many years (although never losing much weight). Today is day 1 and I am feeling a little bit nervous! I am not sure what time I should have my breakfast so I am trying to last it out until 1030m so that I will be able to space out my meals through the day.
Fingers crossed for me! I hope to lose 3 stone :)

Last edited:
Hi I'm on day one too. Good luck! Will u keep a diary? :)

Hi Tano i will try my best :) just had my 1st vanilla shake and its made me yack!!! is this normal when you start??? good luck too we can see the journey through together x

Shelley3774 said:
Hi Tano i will try my best :) just had my 1st vanilla shake and its made me yack!!! is this normal when you start??? good luck too we can see the journey through together x

Yes absolutely! I had the vanillashake too this morning. I liked it lol, I think you just have to find which flavours you like best! I lost 2 stone on cd this summer and then used WW to maintain since august. I'm back on cd now to get down to my 9stone goal. Did u get a mix of shakes and soups?

Well done you :) I've had a mixture of shakes, soups, porridge and tetras to see what suits me! I quite fancy the strawberry so will have a tetra later. Planning on having chilli soup for supper! I don't know if its psycological or not but I am feeling dreadful already! Really nauseous after that shake and hunger pains are starting!! Goodness me not good for 1st day x

the first few days are an ordeal, and you're not really out of the woods til about day 10 - but it DOES work, and it WILL get easier. I absolutely promise. Good luck!

Back