Day 1 today!!

weejennyp

Morning guys!
Ive just had my first shake ( strawberry). Don't know why I expected it to be like strawberry crusha lol.
It was quite nice to be honest not bad at all. Feels good to get started.

Lol, good luck hun. I am on day 4. I cant stand the strawberry shakes. Think the chocolate ones are ok though

Good Morning, I am on day 3 now and don't mind the shakes at all they are like the ll ones, just a bit less artificial tasting lol!! Good luck on your first day, it does get easier!! Infact I am feeling full all the time and really do have to force the shakes down, don't know how long that will last though!! Keep at it and I'm sure we will all see fab results hopefully xx

I am on day 3 and jumped on the scales today (I know- bad me!) and my scales say -6lbs already!!!!!

Keep with it!

Jem xx

well done i know what you mean about jumping on the scales i do it most mornings have you treid the banana shakes there lush good luck;)

Morning everyone
i have just had my first shake aswell, is it true that you can add sweetners? :confused:

I go onto the scales daily as well lol. Im trying to stop but cant help it

I'm starting to feel hungry now. Looking forward to next shake. I've been drinking water to keep me full.

First day just had one of my free porridges...wot to have nxt? Its hard keep thinking about subway x

Yeah it definately makes it easier i am on holiday in 3 weeks so will take a break then get bak on it would like to lose a bit before holiday, glad we can drink coke zero x

Me too i am going to try and keep a bar whilst my soaps and tvs good, so will have a soup late afternoon plenty water till then. I read a tip from someone making ice lollies wiv coke and dr pepper zero! X

Nice that so many of us starting in the last few days. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated! X

I agree its good we r in it together i am struggling on my first day had porridge going to try some tia chicken soup. Sure we would b allowed ice lollys on coke zero frozen yum! Need to get some moulds x

Best of luck to you, this is day 3 for me and so far so good, being naughty I've weighed myself already but even though I know the weight loss is just water it has really given me a boost. Feeling okay on this diet and plan to stick with it for at least a month.

I had the banana shake just now for tea and it was pretty good. I don't normally like banana flavoured things but it was quite mild. Had chocolate for lunch and that was ok too. Will try the vanilla tomorrow. I bought a months bumper pack of shakes so haven't tried soups yet. I might get soups and shakes pack next month just for a change.
Feeling good to have gone all day with no problem really. Apart from weeing every half an hour. Trying to squeeze some more water in tonight need to have another litre before bed. I'll be up half the night lol.

Is everyone else feeling good so far? x

I have stuck to it but its been a hard first day the chicken soup was not to my taste the purple bar was nice and the porridge nice will try a shake tomoz. I have been so grumpy today, howz everyone else been? X

Back