Day 1 tomorrow - lets do this!!!!!

Hi Peggy. How are you doing?

Hi Lynne

Good thanks, sorry I've not posted in ages, no reason just find myself so engrossed in everyone's stories, by the time I do that it's time to go and do something. I am still 100%. I had a cheeky weigh in yesterday and have lost another 2 lb and weigh day isn't till wednesday so I am fairly optimistic. How are you getting on?

Hi Peggy. Sounds like you're doing great. I'm still tootling along! Weigh in day is Wednesday and I'm currently 2lb down on last Wednesday's weigh in.

That's excellent Lynne, I'm not feeling 100% today! a bit fluy. My OH thinks I should have a low carb meal tonight just to give me some calories, but I told him I have enough calories within my fat stores to keep me going. We will see how I feel later. Apart from that it all good.

I'm full of the flu symptoms today, feel horrid - hope you're feeling better!

Katie I'm a bit better. You? A bit p*****d off tonight, OH has organised for us to go out and there is nooooo was at I can stay on track. Tapas bars don't sell coke zero and low carb food. Great!!!!!!

Hi Peggy. Hope you managed to make some sensible choices!

Hi Lynne. It's tomorrow night but I have managed to change venue to a place called 'Aprilla' which is basically the same as viva Brazil in the uk. I can at least stick to meat and salad. Coke zero will just have to be diet coke, I'm not drinking alcohol, very proud of myself for that decision. Lol

Hi Peggy. I'm sure you'll do fine! You can't put your life totally on hold! You have to go out socially sometimes!

Hope your night out is a good one - I'm feeling a lot better thanks.

Enjoy!

Hi, have started today and feel rough as hell! Terrible headache and feel sick. I know this is normal, so just hanging in there in the hope this will pass in the next few days. Bought some ketosticks today, has anyone else used them to test if you're in ketosis, or have I just wasted money lol!!

Hang in there Mich, it does get better, although you psychological food demons stick around. The sticks are not a waste, but if you know you've been 100% and the sticks don't show ketosis don't beat yourself up.

Good luck and keep at it

Peggy

Thankyou. Day four today, don't feel hungry at all, really struggling to eat the porridge and ready meals at the moment. Still have an awful headache, but I'm sure it will go soon. :)

Hey

just popping by to say hello and have enjoyed reading your diary, restart for me today after cracking at day 3 this week and your story has inspired me that i can get past it!

Hi Peggy. How are you doing?

Well! The wheels REALLY came off this week. It was my oldest birthday on Wednesday and had a couple of planned days off. It went horribly pear shaped. Back on today x

Hi Peggy. Hope you're managing to stay on track!

Hi Lynne yes I'm good. I have a job now so busy busy, that and the kids!!!! I've been back on 100% since my last post getting fed up of it now though but sticking to it until last week in March.

Good luck Allie x

Back