Day 1 tomorrow - newbie!!

Well - that's the bank holiday out of the way, so it's time to crack on with starting Exante. First time for me, though I have tried all about w8 before.

A couple of questions please: Can you absolutely definitely have coke zero? And any idea if I can have redbush tea with vanilla (my fave!)?

I've got a 6 week pack of porridge/soup/shakes/meals which leads me nicely up to my holiday. Would like a couple of stone off by then if poss and I'll be maximising my exercise (currently zero) in that time too, so think it's doable! Wish me luck - I'll need it (I'm baking 2 dozen cupcakes tomorrow as well - bad timing!!!) x

Good luck Jennebel - you'll see results really quickly on this diet. Not sure about the tea - I tend to stick to water and coffee! Post here for support - the first few days are really hard but it gets easier. :)

Hi Jennebel, good luck this week. I am so glad the bank holiday is over, too much temptation for me! I am not sure about Coke zero, but I have bought some in and will have one in the evenings. I am new to Exante and this will be my first proper week of TS.

I've done a different vlc diet once before for a month. I think I'll treat a coke zero as a once a week weigh in treat! Had the apple and cinammon porridge for breakfast with a black coffee. About to blitz the kitchen, do the food shop for the rest of the household and then bake 2 dozen cupcakes for a friend. Hopefully a couple of hours of gardening and a dog walk will be enough exercise too. I've got this week off work so thought it'd be a good place to start! I've got a long way to go

Coke Zero is definitely ok its even mentioned as ok on Exantes own website. I find it makes me feel bloated so i tend to stick to water. I drink green tea as i dont like black coffee or normal tea and we are supposed to avoid fruit teas. I didnt used to like green tea but its an important part of my diet now it really helps me stop any food cravings.

Good luck :)

I have a glass of coke zero a day, I'm not sure if this is technically allowed but I struggle to drink plain water and hate tea!! It hasn't affected my weight loss from what I can see....(10lbs in 11days) Hope this helps xx

I know you can;t have fruit tea, but vanilla is classed as a spice, and rooibos is greenleaf tea (even though it's called redbush!). I just can't find anywhere if it is OK on this diet. As I can't be sure, i'll leave it out :( I'm 2 packs in and a litre and a half of water in. No hunger yet, and I've even resisted the home made cup cakes I made for a friend earlier today!

Good Luck Jennebel, we have similar amounts to loose, im only on day 2 but loving it so far! I know we can do it :)

R x

I'm determined more than ever - I had a shock when I weighed myself. I've topped my previous heaviest by a stone :( I go away in 6 weeks, so I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by then doing this, and then possibly continuing til xmas after that. Good luck to you too - here's hoping we have nice big smiles on our faces when we weigh in next week :D

Definatley! Im planning to go until Christmas and see how i feel after that! I already cant wait until Monday! Lol x

Well done you Jennebel! (From queen of the sneaky weigh-ins) ;)

Back