Day 1 tomorrow

Lmao that's bill description lol hahaha. Had a look at step 4 and basically u just need some 370 cal recipes for evening don't u? Let me know some stuff u like and I can send u some low cal low fat recipes for it so u can do them. The breakfasts and lunches sound fab. Marmalade beans mmmmm xx

Yes that's what I need. There aren't any restrictions on which foods any more from step4 and that's scary. So meal ideas would be good!

My book definitely doesn't have marmalade beans in it!!!!!

Lizz get the signs printed! We are coming!

I meant marmalade or baked beans as says marmalade on toast for breakfast as baked beans for lunch lol.
Ok well Tiggs inbox me some meals u like and I will find u low cal recipe versions fear not xx

I meant marmalade or baked beans as says marmalade on toast for breakfast as baked beans for lunch lol. Ok well Tiggs inbox me some meals u like and I will find u low cal recipe versions fear not xx

That makes sense! The only things I don't like eating are celery (The Devil's Food), liver and kidney. Other than that I will give anything a go!

That makes sense! The only things I don't like eating are celery (The Devil's Food), liver and kidney. Other than that I will give anything a go!

Well my CDC says there's a recipe book and she doesn't sell it but lends it out so people can make copies so that may be helpful. Xx

Had my weigh in and lost all holiday/uti gain and another pound so that's 16 off in 2 weeks and an extra 1 3/4 inches whoop whoop

Just had an ss+ meal to celebrate of 85g turkey 110g cottage cheese with 80g mushrooms in smoked paprika yummy and still got 2 shakes left hehe happy happy xx

Had my weigh in and lost all holiday/uti gain and another pound so that's 16 off in 2 weeks and an extra 1 3/4 inches whoop whoop Just had an ss+ meal to celebrate of 85g turkey 110g cottage cheese with 80g mushrooms in smoked paprika yummy and still got 2 shakes left hehe happy happy xx

The copies of the recipe book would be mega helpful! If you can get hold of it and scan it over! ;)

I'm so glad your holiday gain is gone now! Time to kick Cambridge ass again :)

I have my meal and bar to have in bed at 8! This excites me haha xx

Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

Had my weigh in and lost all holiday/uti gain and another pound so that's 16 off in 2 weeks and an extra 1 3/4 inches whoop whoop Just had an ss+ meal to celebrate of 85g turkey 110g cottage cheese with 80g mushrooms in smoked paprika yummy and still got 2 shakes left hehe happy happy xx

That's super duper! So chuffed for you! Xxx

Oh and the recipe book thing sounds brilliant. Your CDC sounds brilliant. I asked mine what I should have and she said well just have something from the step 3 list but knock a few calories off the plate! Hmm

Oh and the recipe book thing sounds brilliant. Your CDC sounds brilliant. I asked mine what I should have and she said well just have something from the step 3 list but knock a few calories off the plate! Hmm

I will get onto it then xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why do you need to knock calories off the plate when you're doing a higher plan? That's a bit odd!xx

Why do you need to knock calories off the plate when you're doing a higher plan? That's a bit odd!xx Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

Cos u have more cals at breakfast and lunch she must mean. Xx

Starting Weight 16-12 week 1- step 3 16-09 (-3lb) week 2- ss/ss+ 16-0 (-9lb and 5 inches) week 3- ss/ss+ 15-11 (-3lb) including a blow out one night unintentional week 4- ss/ss+ 15-8 (-3lb and 3 inches) week 5- ss 15-6 (-2lb and 1 3/4 inches) not bad as two days off for a wedding. week 6- ss 15-0 (-6lb and 4 3/4 inches) whoop week 7- ss 14-10 (-4lb and 1/2 inch) week 8- step 2 whilst on holiday week 9 Step 3 sick with a uti 15-11 (+15lb) week 10-11 ss/ss+ 14-9 (-16lb and 1 3/4 inches) total loss = 31lbs and 16 3/4 inches

They redistribute your daily calories slightly so that you have more for lunch and breakfast but your dinner is now 370cals instead of 400cals. It's weird but it's only 30 calories. They don't give you a food list either so you're sort of on your own. I'm so glad Autumn is helping me out with the recipe ideas!

Morning Amigos, just had my psyllium husks so pottering for half and hour until I have have breakfast.

Hope you're all having good days! I'm on call but hoping the phone doesn't ring. My business partner has told me I need to go shopping for clothes as I'm starting to look like a homeless person again. (I got rid of all my biggest clothes but the ones I replaced them with now look silly). Hubby agreed so I think I'll take his credit card ;-)

Morning Amigos, just had my psyllium husks so pottering for half and hour until I have have breakfast. Hope you're all having good days! I'm on call but hoping the phone doesn't ring. My business partner has told me I need to go shopping for clothes as I'm starting to look like a homeless person again. (I got rid of all my biggest clothes but the ones I replaced them with now look silly). Hubby agreed so I think I'll take his credit card ;-)

Oh enjoy the shopping Tiggs and I look forward to an update on your purchases. I came to work at 7-30 in fear of tour de France lol xx

Starting Weight 16-12 week 1- step 3 16-09 (-3lb) week 2- ss/ss+ 16-0 (-9lb and 5 inches) week 3- ss/ss+ 15-11 (-3lb) including a blow out one night unintentional week 4- ss/ss+ 15-8 (-3lb and 3 inches) week 5- ss 15-6 (-2lb and 1 3/4 inches) not bad as two days off for a wedding. week 6- ss 15-0 (-6lb and 4 3/4 inches) whoop week 7- ss 14-10 (-4lb and 1/2 inch) week 8- step 2 whilst on holiday week 9 Step 3 sick with a uti 15-11 (+15lb) week 10-11 ss/ss+ 14-9 (-16lb and 1 3/4 inches) total loss = 31lbs and 16 3/4 inches

Hello from the black hole of hell where I managed to get broadband signal thanks to bro in law bringing a portable modem!

Well done on the weight loss guys and glad wembeldon has arrived. I'm back to "fast & furious" in that dept now that the TOTM is gone! Did a sneaky weigh in this am and appear to be down a good few lbs.. Weigh in Monday so hopefully her scales will agree!!

Lizz, wishing you the best of luck in your new house! Fair play on getting all painting and unpacking done!

Morning Amigos, just had my psyllium husks so pottering for half and hour until I have have breakfast. Hope you're all having good days! I'm on call but hoping the phone doesn't ring. My business partner has told me I need to go shopping for clothes as I'm starting to look like a homeless person again. (I got rid of all my biggest clothes but the ones I replaced them with now look silly). Hubby agreed so I think I'll take his credit card ;-)

Hahahahahaha you hobo!! That's so funny! Please do go shopping hun! I hope you've spent loads!

My wardrobe is appalling at the moment but I'm spending money on the house. Got some nice soft furnishings. Still got to go and clean my old house today, so I'm going over in a bit. I'm bloody shattered and feeling really shakey today, not sure why....

How is everyone feeling today? Xx

Hello from the black hole of hell where I managed to get broadband signal thanks to bro in law bringing a portable modem! Well done on the weight loss guys and glad wembeldon has arrived. I'm back to "fast & furious" in that dept now that the TOTM is gone! Did a sneaky weigh in this am and appear to be down a good few lbs.. Weigh in Monday so hopefully her scales will agree!! Lizz, wishing you the best of luck in your new house! Fair play on getting all painting and unpacking done!

Thanks toodlies! I'm shattered but such is life!

I have my weigh in tomorrow morning so I'm bricking it as usual! lol
Hope yours goes ok Monday xx

I didn't go shopping. I'm watch the Tour de France looking at the sunny weather up on Yorkshire and the terrible rain outside here! I have ordered some groceries to be delivered tomorrow morning (prep for step4!) and made a list of the clothes I need to buy. It's a long list. I figure I should buy nice clothes now too!

So when will you finally get your new clothes hun?
It's always good to have a lot. You really should buy decent clothes. I want to get next clothes or better as an incentive not to put on weight again.

Today has been another manic day. I've cleaned the old house and sorted out all the boxes from moving so they are ready for recycling on Friday,

Been to dunelm as well and bought some nice house stuff :) xx

So when will you finally get your new clothes hun? It's always good to have a lot. You really should buy decent clothes. I want to get next clothes or better as an incentive not to put on weight again. Today has been another manic day. I've cleaned the old house and sorted out all the boxes from moving so they are ready for recycling on Friday, Been to dunelm as well and bought some nice house stuff :) xx Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

I'm planning on going tomorrow. But I'll have to leave the house before the cycling starts or else I will settle in to watch it! I'm looking forward to having nice clothes that look good on me! I'll do a fashion show by photograph for you all!

The fact that you're in, unpacked m, have decorated and sorted the old place out is mega impressive!

Back