Day 1 tomorrow

I'm planning on going tomorrow. But I'll have to leave the house before the cycling starts or else I will settle in to watch it! I'm looking forward to having nice clothes that look good on me! I'll do a fashion show by photograph for you all! The fact that you're in, unpacked m, have decorated and sorted the old place out is mega impressive!

So what's on the list to buy? And which shops are you hitting first? Looking forward to the fashion show hun lol

Haha it really isn't bad is it? Got the keys Wednesday and I hand the other keys back Monday but I don't need them anymore. We bought cushions, lamps etc today to make the place look pretty :) it is more like home than the last place ever was which is weird xx

Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

So what's on the list to buy? And which shops are you hitting first? Looking forward to the fashion show hun lol Haha it really isn't bad is it? Got the keys Wednesday and I hand the other keys back Monday but I don't need them anymore. We bought cushions, lamps etc today to make the place look pretty :) it is more like home than the last place ever was which is weird xx Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

It's not weird. It's wonderful!

I'm not good at shopping. I will head to bluewater but because I don't really know where the shops are I will do a left hand loop downstairs then upstairs! That way I hope to find everything I need. The list has suit, smart trousers, blouse or shirt, smart top, maybe a skirt or dress they're for when I have to be smart at work. I also need a couple of pairs of jeans or similar, a couple of going out type tops, a jacket. Plus I also need a pair of sports shorts, they just need to be cheap so I can wreck them as I wear them for physio, house work, washing the car etc. I can get away with the t-shirts and jumpers I have at the mo. But will replace them with better items once worn out!!!

It's not weird. It's wonderful! I'm not good at shopping. I will head to bluewater but because I don't really know where the shops are I will do a left hand loop downstairs then upstairs! That way I hope to find everything I need. The list has suit, smart trousers, blouse or shirt, smart top, maybe a skirt or dress they're for when I have to be smart at work. I also need a couple of pairs of jeans or similar, a couple of going out type tops, a jacket. Plus I also need a pair of sports shorts, they just need to be cheap so I can wreck them as I wear them for physio, house work, washing the car etc. I can get away with the t-shirts and jumpers I have at the mo. But will replace them with better items once worn out!!!

Wow that is a shopping trip and a half! Is your other half going with you to carry the bags? Lol xx

I am about to bankrupt myself!

Gosh that is a lot what have u been living in lol xx

Starting Weight 16-12 week 1- step 3 16-09 (-3lb) week 2- ss/ss+ 16-0 (-9lb and 5 inches) week 3- ss/ss+ 15-11 (-3lb) including a blow out one night unintentional week 4- ss/ss+ 15-8 (-3lb and 3 inches) week 5- ss 15-6 (-2lb and 1 3/4 inches) not bad as two days off for a wedding. week 6- ss 15-0 (-6lb and 4 3/4 inches) whoop week 7- ss 14-10 (-4lb and 1/2 inch) week 8- step 2 whilst on holiday week 9 Step 3 sick with a uti 15-11 (+15lb) week 10-11 ss/ss+ 14-9 (-16lb and 1 3/4 inches) total loss = 31lbs and 16 3/4 inches

Gosh that is a lot what have u been living in lol xx Starting Weight 16-12 week 1- step 3 16-09 (-3lb) week 2- ss/ss+ 16-0 (-9lb and 5 inches) week 3- ss/ss+ 15-11 (-3lb) including a blow out one night unintentional week 4- ss/ss+ 15-8 (-3lb and 3 inches) week 5- ss 15-6 (-2lb and 1 3/4 inches) not bad as two days off for a wedding. week 6- ss 15-0 (-6lb and 4 3/4 inches) whoop week 7- ss 14-10 (-4lb and 1/2 inch) week 8- step 2 whilst on holiday week 9 Step 3 sick with a uti 15-11 (+15lb) week 10-11 ss/ss+ 14-9 (-16lb and 1 3/4 inches) total loss = 31lbs and 16 3/4 inches

Clothes that don't fit!

Clothes that don't fit!

Omg my signature is so long lol. Just seen this

Xx

Starting Weight 16-12 week 1- step 3 16-09 (-3lb) week 2- ss/ss+ 16-0 (-9lb and 5 inches) week 3- ss/ss+ 15-11 (-3lb) including a blow out one night unintentional week 4- ss/ss+ 15-8 (-3lb and 3 inches) week 5- ss 15-6 (-2lb and 1 3/4 inches) not bad as two days off for a wedding. week 6- ss 15-0 (-6lb and 4 3/4 inches) whoop week 7- ss 14-10 (-4lb and 1/2 inch) week 8- step 2 whilst on holiday week 9 Step 3 sick with a uti 15-11 (+15lb) week 10-11 ss/ss+ 14-9 (-16lb and 1 3/4 inches) total loss = 31lbs and 16 3/4 inches

Attachments

• image-1886313015.jpg
    image-1886313015.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 25
I am about to bankrupt myself!

Worth I though! You'll have your stuff for more than 1 season xx

Autumn it really is long now! I keep reducing mine! Week 12 weigh in tomorrow.....eeeeek xx

Autumn it really is long now! I keep reducing mine! Week 12 weigh in tomorrow.....eeeeek xx Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

It did it twice lol.
I will do when I can get on laptop and be bothered xx

Morning Amigos, I have had my breakfast and just finishing my tea before going out shopping. Hubby for some reason has just said he wants to come with me! I've reminded him that it'll mean standing outside changing rooms for a couple of hours, without any chance of stopping for cake, I think he's changing his mind!

Haha good luck Tigg! Hope you get everything you want and we need photos!!

weigh in was 2 off (well 1.75 but I round up) and 3.75 inches z(thought it was 3 but counted it up again and it's 3.75) so can't grumble. I hate the scales right now as I'm only 2lbs off being in the 11 stone bracket.

Done 30 min ballet exercise DVD today and also been swimming with freya so exercise for the day is done. Still feel very achy in the legs and arms though and I'm covered in bruises and I don't know why.....

feel a bit glum today :(

Morning all,

Hope you are all ok?? Impressed with the shopping list Tigg!! I want to come to bluewater I love it there!!!

Sorry had a busy day yesterday at a theme park with my friend and our children!! Walked miles - had nando's for tea then home bath n bed!

Off to a petting zoo today!!
The scales aren't dropping at all at the moment but guess that's because of totm just hope it does one soon as definitely no fun!!!

Glad to see u back on Lizz, incredibly impressed at your moving unpacking and decorating in such a short space of time!!

Have a good day will be back on later xx

We've missed you tink! Glad you're off having fun though with the kids :)

Thanks hun. My body is screaming at me to stop moving at the moment lol

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Tinks, I'd be happy for you to go shopping for me! Sounds like you're having a fun weekend!!!

Lizz I find I bruise so easily on Cambridge and that post exercise recovery takes forever!!! Just keep the exercise gentle and make sure you have enough protein in your meal!

Must get off the phone and so shopping...

How does Freya feel about the new house Lizz?? Get some rest lovely - listen to your body!!

Tigg I would happily go shopping for you especially at blue water!! How's your knee feeling now? xx

How does Freya feel about the new house Lizz?? Get some rest lovely - listen to your body!! Tigg I would happily go shopping for you especially at blue water!! How's your knee feeling now? xx

My knees not too bad at the mo. In fact if I wasn't trying to be sensible I'd probably have done some exercise I shouldn't today. As it is I am shopped out!!!

Here's some (not very good) pics of what I bought. They're all size 8-10!

image-1560933747.jpg

image-3076086414.jpg

image-436301488.jpg

image-1860253372.jpg

image-3566513909.jpg

image-1534887733.jpg

image-131219517.jpg

So I got most of the stuff on my list. I think. Though I'm sure I left my sanity somewhere in the John lewis sale!

How does Freya feel about the new house Lizz?? Get some rest lovely - listen to your body!! Tigg I would happily go shopping for you especially at blue water!! How's your knee feeling now? xx

She is loving it! She has a nice new bedroom

image-1125371112.jpg

Freya's bedroom

image-1530448071.jpg

Even I want her bedroom lol

I've had a few early nights to bed and just relaxed although we've done 30 min ballet fitness and 40 mom at swimming today so no Pilates needed xx

Tigg I love the green jacket!!!! Where was that from? It all looks amazing :) you happy? Xx

Love it all looks fab xx

Back