Day 1 tomorrow

mediation or meditation? lol I love rewards that arent food related, it makes much more sense.
HOW MUCH?!?!? Thats so much money on food!!! I have never spent that much. Freya has all her food at school and i would only really eat dinner, it was only ever food at the weekend that cost money.

Back in work, and thankfully i feel loads better! No headache and my body doesnt feel as achy either! :)

how is everyone else?

Home finally. Just cooking then will just take my time! Xxx

Did you have your dinner in the end Tigg? Sounded very nice :) xx

mediation or meditation? lol I love rewards that arent food related, it makes much more sense. HOW MUCH?!?!? Thats so much money on food!!! I have never spent that much. Freya has all her food at school and i would only really eat dinner, it was only ever food at the weekend that cost money. Back in work, and thankfully i feel loads better! No headache and my body doesnt feel as achy either! :) how is everyone else?

Well we just used to buy expensive lamb and then buy lunch at work costa coffee each day that's a tenner a day easy then I would go shop in evening n buy **** to eat too and we'd eat out twice a week so that was another £100 a week
And yes meditation the joy of iPhones writing what they want lol.
So will I get to swim today now that sounds like cousins baby is on the way who knows. If I disappear today it means I'm helping my godson into the world lol.
Have a good day at work hun xx

I still spend a fortune on food. Hubby eats like a horse and works longer hours than me so I sort all that out. He decided he wanted to eat healthier but then complained every time I shopped and didn't bring him in his favourite snacks! To the point where he started buying them on the way home from work and eating them on the bus!

Anyway. I managed most of my dinner it was nice. A bit of chilli and lemon on the chicken. Lovely. I am going to have to start to spread things out more evenly though. I struggle to get to sleep due to feeling full!

Another step 4 day today. Got all my good to sort out before I leave for work!

Hope you're all having good days! Glad Your head and body are better Lizz. I suffer from migraines regularly, they are horrendous. Autumn, good luck with the delivery if your godson does come! Xxx

Last edited:
Well I'm at work waiting for a meeting to begin anyway she's only 7 mins apart so will bring her in once below 5 mins. I'm having nothing to do with the birth (unless it's urgently required obviously) so I can support her. But it may not be until tonight you just don't know so no guarantee I will be there lol xx

Hello all,

Autumn that's so exciting that your godson is on his way!! I hope all goes well!!
I'm also shocked by that amount on food??? Your definitely saving now by sounds of it!! My shopping has always been around £70 a week for everything!! But if you eat out n grab bits n pieces here n there it soon adds up!!
Let us know how the meditation goes!!
Tigg - sounds like your in control I love how organised you are from day to day!!

Lizz - how are you?? Glad the migraine has gone!! Are you all sorted in your new home now? did you manage to sort anything our with the company car money?? xx

Hello all, Autumn that's so exciting that your godson is on his way!! I hope all goes well!! I'm also shocked by that amount on food??? Your definitely saving now by sounds of it!! My shopping has always been around £70 a week for everything!! But if you eat out n grab bits n pieces here n there it soon adds up!! Let us know how the meditation goes!! Tigg - sounds like your in control I love how organised you are from day to day!! Lizz - how are you?? Glad the migraine has gone!! Are you all sorted in your new home now? did you manage to sort anything our with the company car money?? xx

Tinks if I wasn't organised if end up grabbing stuff and that's never a good idea. I need to get myself some good habits and preparing my food is one of them. Along with not forgetting to drink me water! How are you doing today?

Tinks if I wasn't organised if end up grabbing stuff and that's never a good idea. I need to get myself some good habits and preparing my food is one of them. Along with not forgetting to drink me water! How are you doing today?

Definitely I will be joining u on the organising when I move up the steps it's the key to success! I'm good -- feels like normality to me now I'm not hungry not tempted by anything swigging my water having my products doing a bit of exercise and chugging along quite happily xx

Definitely I will be joining u on the organising when I move up the steps it's the key to success! I'm good -- feels like normality to me now I'm not hungry not tempted by anything swigging my water having my products doing a bit of exercise and chugging along quite happily xx

It's Cos u know Devon is round the corner lol.
God if I see a scone n clotted cream I will throw it in someone's face haha. Xx

It's Cos u know Devon is round the corner lol.
God if I see a scone n clotted cream I will throw it in someone's face haha. Xx

Lol stay away from Devon then!! I don't fancy having one thrown at me!! x

I am managing better today! Lots f food still. But I have my dinner to go and a bar for pud and I think that's everything!

Phew!

Mmmmm cream tea.

Hi guys. Just catching up. Hope all well! autumn well done making someone else fat! tigg love the clothes, what a bargsin on the coat! Lizz, can i move into freyas room?! its amazing!!

Had my weigh in yest, -2.5. Was a bit disappointed , thought I'd be down more. I had to nearly chop my hands off to not reach for the treats last night managed to resist. Feel starving all day! Kinda struggling today.

Lol stay away from Devon then!! I don't fancy having one thrown at me!! x

Pmsl least it will smell nice but no calorie intake for u hahaha x

Hi guys. Just catching up. Hope all well! autumn well done making someone else fat! tigg love the clothes, what a bargsin on the coat! Lizz, can i move into freyas room?! its amazing!! Had my weigh in yest, -2.5. Was a bit disappointed , thought I'd be down more. I had to nearly chop my hands off to not reach for the treats last night managed to resist. Feel starving all day! Kinda struggling today.

Keep going hun i nearly caved sat night sun night and then Monday lunch and didn't by some sheer miracle. Be worth it next week xx

2.5 is 2.5. The weeks where you lose less than you expected are the hardest but you just lost 2.5lbs. That's actually a lot. Have a look at the equivalent in butter or lard in the shop or on the web. That is loads!

Well done Toodlies. You are doing fab and being your own worst critic just like the rest of us!

Xxx

Pmsl least it will smell nice but no calorie intake for u hahaha x

Good point lol!! I love clotted cream!! Anyone fancy coming to do my ironing tonight?
Where's Lizz!?

Toodlies -- don't be disappointed 2.5lbs is still 2.5lbs!! And it's gone now helping u on ur way to the weight u wanna be!! I find weigh in days with cdc hard as u can't wait for it to come but after u have the realisation that Uve got another week to go!! It's a bit of a roller coaster ride (well for me anyway!) -- hope u feel better in the morning well done on resisting the treats!! They aren't worth it! x

Lizz needs a test dknt be giving her your housework lol. She's blitz tho as that girl is like a task destroyer. Clotted cream omg that and Lurpak are the dairy worlds devil lol xx

morning my lovely amigos!

sorry i was awol. i had a bit of a dramatic day. An ex that doesnt quit decided to pop back into my life fleetingly, and it always knocked me for 6. I'm ok today though and it didnt shake the diet of course.

How is still all pretty and beautiful. I'm so happy with how its turned out. Work is manic, glad its Wednesday already. In the depot yesterday, today and tomorrow which is always good, and then friday i'm in the office then off to the cricket with matt. He said he's phoning tomorrow night to arrange details....i hate phone calls....this is why whatsapp was invented!

Diet wise, i thought there was going to be a wimbledon this morning.....thankfully it was avoided but i feel a lot better now haha! Its like i'd not had a poo for weeks and my belly was hurting because of it.
I'm back to SS+ and my energy levels have resumed after the move, in fact yesterday Freya was shouting at me because she was doing homework and i was singing and dancing round the kitchen preparing food and jelly lol!

Really hoping i have a decent loss this week. I really dont want to be more than 11 12, but knowing my stupid body it'll be another pathetic loss! lol

Sick of people telling me i look too thin and too pale! Is it polite to tell them they look too hairy and too fat? lol xx

Wow! Sounds like you has quite the day yesterday! I hope things settle down for you today Lizz!

The house sounds lovely (I'm sure your singing did too!) really glad you're settling in well.

Well done on sticking through it despite the appearance of the ex etc.

My body basically has done the same as yours, sometimes it just seems to hold on to everything I put into it and others the weight drops off. I am hoping that come weigh in on Monday I will be bang on 9 stone! I have weighed and measured everything I have put in my mouth so I know exactly how many calories etc I have been eating.

Physio in an hour. Hoping they'll sort my knee out too.

Autumn-any sign of your God son yet?

Wishing you all lovely days amigos!

Xxx

Physio has given me some exercises to do and I'm going back in two weeks. Basically I've just done a bit too much. I can however go back to everything but running! Yay!

Back