Day 1 tomorrow

Do you like any of the other bars?? Are lemon ones much different??
I literally live off the tetra packs - that was my complete order this week - but I know they aren't to everyone's taste and just don't suit others!! - definitely intrigued about the rice pudding!

Black coffee is my life saver!! It just breaks the day up a bit!! x

Do you like any of the other bars?? Are lemon ones much different?? I literally live off the tetra packs - that was my complete order this week - but I know they aren't to everyone's taste and just don't suit others!! - definitely intrigued about the rice pudding! Black coffee is my life saver!! It just breaks the day up a bit!! x

I don't like the other bars too off tasting n made my tummy go weird too lol. I don't drink caffeine anyway so im not a big tea n coffee drinker x

i used to love the lemon bars and now cant stand them!

I LOVE the peanut bars! they are like snickers! lol i like having something to chew in the evenings.

Morning ladies, how's it going so far for you today??

I've had a busy morning but feeling good and still motivated!! Which is good for me as the second day is normally my im gonna stick with it or I don't wanna do this day!!! N this time it's a very I wanna do this - which hopefully will stick and see me through x

Morning ladies, how's it going so far for you today?? I've had a busy morning but feeling good and still motivated!! Which is good for me as the second day is normally my im gonna stick with it or I don't wanna do this day!!! N this time it's a very I wanna do this - which hopefully will stick and see me through x

Hi just had my nandos 1/2 butterfly breads And salad at 165 cals and have a bar in my bag for emergency. Had 2.25 litres of water too which is good for me.
Off shopping now :) xx

OMG I so miss nandos!!!!!!

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Definitely jealous of the nando's!! I don't think my tuna compares lol!! I'm off swimming tonight - have great time shopping!!! x

Hi on way home now. My cousin had wrap mash n Gaelic bread was torture then after shops she had huge hot choc n cake in costa
I text jay nearly broke me that costa trip he text back between patients bless him.
Not had products yet so that for tonight x

You should have taken a mint choc shake with you and had it in costa! That would have curbed the hunger as well!

You should have taken a mint choc shake with you and had it in costa! That would have curbed the hunger as well! Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Ha I try not to have them whilst out as I prefer them in blender with extra water ice and a sweetener. I take one first thing to work usually in a cold flask thing but have to be desperate to have plainly shaked. I wasn't hungry was just temptation and greed lol.
I'm home now had a mint shake and Jay is making a random tea of fish noodles and mushrooms lol so defo not tempted by that haha.
I'm on call all weekend so hopefully it passes quickly xx

Fingers crossed you get through 100% hun!
His dinner sounds very random and not at all tempting!

Fingers crossed you get through 100% hun! His dinner sounds very random and not at all tempting! Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Well I have my hand blender In my office and some bars too it's just hard drinking water when you have emergency theatre and births as the mum n babies take priority over my water intake.
Jay makes a great selection of curry as him folks are from India n Dubai but rest of his cooking is random lol. Glad he's not making curry though I'd end up having some lol.
Had a bar and a shake n two pain killers since I got in. Head feels weird achey today. Had 3.75litres now so it's not that.
August here we come girls xx

Lol im definitely with you on the not very temping dinner!!! I hope the weekend is relatively easy for you - at least you sound as set up as you can be with ur hand blender etc!! Did you buy anything nice when you went shopping???

I'm feeling a bit headachy not long home after swimming just having a lovely soak in the bath - that's what I do when I'm hungry lol - get in the bath!!!

x

Autumn is your weigh in today?? x

Autumn is your weigh in today?? x

Yes first thing in a rush. Lost 9lb this week so that's 12 overall in 2 weeks as I did step 3 first to bed myself in. She's done my inches and will text them me later as I had to fly to hospital and I don't even know what my starting inches where lol. We weigh on my scales at home so least I'm always up to date with them. X

Well done on the 9lbs that's super!!!

Yeah, it should've been yesterday but I work 12hr shifts so didn't fancy getting weighed at end of the working day!! xx

Wow thats brill! Well done autumn :) x

Back