Day 1 tomorrow

Ooooh bet that feels fab getting into your clothes - I can't wait to start shrinking as I have drawers full of beautiful clothes in a smaller size new with tags!

That's the best thing about this diet is the results are so quick!!! I've only had one shake aswell today so far!! I've had my SS+ meal though!

Sorry I didn't answer your question before we went to the cotswold wildlife park - which is quite local to us. I love the giraffes, the lions are pretty cool aswell!! There was a baby rhino which my daughter fell in love with !! We go quite often we also have the West Midlands safari park quite close aswell they have lots of lions!! x

Ooooh bet that feels fab getting into your clothes - I can't wait to start shrinking as I have drawers full of beautiful clothes in a smaller size new with tags! That's the best thing about this diet is the results are so quick!!! I've only had one shake aswell today so far!! I've had my SS+ meal though! Sorry I didn't answer your question before we went to the cotswold wildlife park - which is quite local to us. I love the giraffes, the lions are pretty cool aswell!! There was a baby rhino which my daughter fell in love with !! We go quite often we also have the West Midlands safari park quite close aswell they have lots of lions!! x

Awe your far from us I love Chester zoo and the lakes zoo too :)
We are just starting a new box set to distract me from food lol.
Jay come home and he smells of yummy food from sis in laws lol made him brush his teeth n use mouthwash before I eat him. In a canabilism not sexual way I may add. Always get a good feed at their house grrrr x

Ha ha lol you make me laugh - I hope jay is still in one piece?? I would love to go to Chester zoo I've heard it's fab!! What box set are you starting?? How's the rest of your day been!!

I feel completely in the zone this time!! I'm scared to come off when I go to Germany tho?? Not sure what I'll do about that, but guess I'll cross that Bridge when I come to it - it's just in the past I've always been able to stick to it but then as soon as I come off I can never get back on!! x

How long you going to Germany for Tink?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Only 5 days Lizz x

Hey yes I'm the same hence why I'm going up to step 3 for a week in Greece or I will spend 6 weeks trying it get back in it.
Where in Germany you going? I went to Berlin in February was brill but I didn't even enjoy the food if I'm honest.
Jay is still in one piece currently consuming bacon butties downstairs so I'm hiding up here out of the way lol.
Yesterday went pretty quiet and not sure what we are doing today yet
You got many bank holiday plans?

I'm going to Oldenburg / but staying with family which is what makes it difficult as it's hard to make food requests iykwim!! It wud be fine if we were eating out n it was my choice! On a good note they do eat really healthily!!

Relieved that jay is still in one piece!! That's cruel eating bacon butties though!!

I've taken the children for a lovely walk this morning and think I may go and visit my grandparents this afternoon!!

I'm going to Oldenburg / but staying with family which is what makes it difficult as it's hard to make food requests iykwim!! It wud be fine if we were eating out n it was my choice! On a good note they do eat really healthily!! Relieved that jay is still in one piece!! That's cruel eating bacon butties though!! I've taken the children for a lovely walk this morning and think I may go and visit my grandparents this afternoon!!

Oh yes family makes it more difficult I hear u. Well I will help u refocus on return don't worry b
I can't complain about his bacon butties he's being as helpful as he can really. He's been and ran 10k this morning already lol xx

Awww thanks Autumn will definitely need the help refocusing.

Have you got any plans for the rest of the day?? Are u back at work tomorrow??

I really wish I cud get up n run 10k - I cud just never imagine feeling as though i cud do that??

Awww thanks Autumn will definitely need the help refocusing. Have you got any plans for the rest of the day?? Are u back at work tomorrow?? I really wish I cud get up n run 10k - I cud just never imagine feeling as though i cud do that??

Been to see my brother and niece and nephew just got back via a Tesco shop. They were all eating biscuits and toast with butter and jam. Proper warburtons toasty aghhhh Jay wasn't going to have any but I said u May as well as they were all having it lol.
Just chilling today as both back in tomorrow
Tuesday is my most mental day at work as I basically have clinics all day in antenatal and it's freakin chaos lol. X

Wow that'll be amazing! Do the fam know that you're in Cambridge? Is it possible to make wise food choices if you do eat or is the German cuisine off plan?

Really struggling today had 129 cals of Ham but feeling really mentally weak wanting something nice but bad agghhhhh x

Be careful of ham, I think salt levels make it a bit crap. Can you have tuna or chicken or anything else SS+ friendly food if you're struggling?

Be careful of ham, I think salt levels make it a bit crap. Can you have tuna or chicken or anything else SS+ friendly food if you're struggling? Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Had steak and salad to help me through. When I have ham I feel worse u know x

Autumn how are you feeling now?? Sorry to hear you've felt it a struggle today just keep drinking your water now youve had a bit to eat!

Lizz - no family don't know I'm doing cambridge they are my in laws and not originally from Germany but more Eastern European cuisine - they eat salad with every meal (inc breakfast) so I'm gonna try n stick with that As much as possible along with some protein!! I know I prob will gain a few lbs it's not really the trip I'm worried about - it's more I know I can't do cd while I'm there - and what's worrying me is getting back to being 100% when I'm back!! As that's always been my problem in the past when I did cd before I cud come off for planned occasions and I wud be good and stick to what I'd planned and made good choice but for some reason cud never get back to being 100% ( sorry I'm rambling)

xx

Had pork scratching too only cos Jay says was lowest carb thing he found. Had 2 bags n my gob feels awful now. Bluegh.
Salad with breakfast is wrong lol x

How are you feeling now Autumn?? Strange choice pork scratchings lol haven't had them for years!!!! But a good choice if they are low carb?? x

Tink, we'll all be here to help you get back on track when you're back from Germany. Just keep the carbs at bay and try making healthy choices...can you not sneak a couple of bars while you're there?

Had pork scratching too only cos Jay says was lowest carb thing he found. Had 2 bags n my gob feels awful now. Bluegh. Salad with breakfast is wrong lol x

It is low carb but it's incredibly high in salt and fat, not sure how that will impact on ketosis so you might be hungry tomorrow. I have a weakness for pork scratching too because they are 'low carb' so it's something id have done lol

Thanks Lizz!! Will consider taking a couple of bars as that cud work quite well!!

I guess your right about pork scratchings being high in fat n salt!! - this diet makes you focus 100% on carbs doesn't it????

Hope ur ok Autumn! Tomorrow is a new day - to be fair from what uve put on here uve been surrounded by temptation all day and I completely understand why uve slipped slightly tonight. Just draw a line under it n focus for the rest of the week - u don't want to undo ur 9lbs loss think of those holiday clothes and even better the new wardrobe ur gonna need for Dubai!! xxxx

Back