Day 1 tomorrow

I started at 13.5 I am currently 12.5 this is my 4th week and my goal is 10 stone :) Xx

So a stone in 4 weeks is great if you've been 100% just see what happens next week as maybe go up to ss+ of not losing as i think once u drop to a certain bmi n stuff i need the extra kick xx

Ooh I need to watch out for that!

Me too let me know so I can V+ the series. I once watched 12 hours back to back of the oz one on a Saturday. Jay was called out and I was watching the first one and he walked back jn 11 hours later and I was still kn my dressing gown watching it 12 episodes on. He went mental lol. Xx

Hey peoples!

Just a quick note from a super hot Turkey as the Internet / wifi connection is ropey.

Hope you're all well and getting on great guns this week.

Here is fabulous. Super relaxing and whilst I may have put on a pound or two, I've not gone nuts.

Fruit and yoghurt for brekkie. Loads of salad with a few bits of meat (chicken, Turkish kebab, tuna, fish, etc) for lunch and same again for dinner. I've had two or three onion rings and one ice cream! Shocker.

Add to that, not gone nuts with drink either. Few glasses of wine, few beers. But loads (and loads) of water and walking miles.

46 degrees this afternoon :0

Hey peoples! Just a quick note from a super hot Turkey as the Internet / wifi connection is ropey. Hope you're all well and getting on great guns this week. Here is fabulous. Super relaxing and whilst I may have put on a pound or two, I've not gone nuts. Fruit and yoghurt for brekkie. Loads of salad with a few bits of meat (chicken, Turkish kebab, tuna, fish, etc) for lunch and same again for dinner. I've had two or three onion rings and one ice cream! Shocker. Add to that, not gone nuts with drink either. Few glasses of wine, few beers. But loads (and loads) of water and walking miles. 46 degrees this afternoon :0

Sounds good Ian just dknt weigh for a few days returning as u will retain water in that heat phew what a scorcher. Have a fab time x

Ian, sounds like you're having a brilliant time and enjoying everything. Hope the rest of your holiday is just as fun!

This Tink is incredibly jealous of Ian in Turkey!!!! Turkey is my favourite place!! Hope your having a great time Ian, sounds like your in control!! Enjoy yourself and see you back on here soon xx

Just so you all know my knee is feeling quite a lot better today but I am going to see the physio next week anyway I think I'd go back to doing too much too quickly otherwise!

Just so you all know my knee is feeling quite a lot better today but I am going to see the physio next week anyway I think I'd go back to doing too much too quickly otherwise!
Good girl getting it checked out is wise.

I've bought a kettle and toaster today and I've seen this one in the flesh and know I like it lol xx

Have also made a decision and ordered a damn microwave god this has stressed me out for weeks lol x

Lizz, where are you??? Hope everything going well with the move and your glugging your water (but not too much)!!!

Tigg definitely best to get some Physio it's obv not right and u don't want to leave it till it's a major problem!!!

Autumn -- your shopping like a Tink ;-) xx

Lizz, where are you??? Hope everything going well with the move and your glugging your water (but not too much)!!! Tigg definitely best to get some Physio it's obv not right and u don't want to leave it till it's a major problem!!! Autumn -- your shopping like a Tink ;-) xx

I've heard from Lizz and she's unpacked 60% of boxes and been glugging water like a good girl haha.
I'm off to Physio myself later on well at 8pm x

Evening ladies and lad!

Ian, went to turkey once and I nearly died with the heat.. I have very Irish skin I.e. Casper the friendly ghost. Hope it isn't too hot for you! Well done on the control of food and drinks!

I am laughing at the Wimbledon (how appropriate) related no 2 talk. I'm feelin the tennis ball at the mo. boo! On the good note had a bit of a drop in the scales this am, presumably as TOTM is making itself scarce!

Heading away tomor for the wkend, bringing all products and blender with me so plan on being strict all weekend! Weigh in Monday so gotta behave.

Tigg! Size 8!! Can we swap bodies, even for a little bit... I want to know what it feels like! :) well done you!

Evening ladies and lad! Ian, went to turkey once and I nearly died with the heat.. I have very Irish skin I.e. Casper the friendly ghost. Hope it isn't too hot for you! Well done on the control of food and drinks! I am laughing at the Wimbledon (how appropriate) related no 2 talk. I'm feelin the tennis ball at the mo. boo! On the good note had a bit of a drop in the scales this am, presumably as TOTM is making itself scarce! Heading away tomor for the wkend, bringing all products and blender with me so plan on being strict all weekend! Weigh in Monday so gotta behave. Tigg! Size 8!! Can we swap bodies, even for a little bit... I want to know what it feels like! :) well done you!

Toodlies I know how you feel I have Celtic skin too. And think about being in that sort of temperature brings me out in a rash.

May be psychological but I can feel movement following the psyllium husks! Really glad you're seeing the scales moving again! Have lots of fun on your weekend away too!

You'll get there Toodlies! Lizz offered to swap with me too. But I have to warn that I have really terrible legs, an op I had a few years back has left them a little weirdly lumpy around the shins. If you're ok with that then sure! Xx

Evening toodlies!!

Oh no not a tennis ball poo for you aswell??

Where you off to for the weekend?? Knowing your weigh is on Monday will hopefully keep you on track!! How are you finding it now? xx

I'm actively nervous about being weighed tomorrow. Step three doesn't seem to suit me. Having said that maybe it just need a couple of weeks run in to make a difference?!? Anyway Wimbledon is still a no show and I'm sure it'll affect me tomorrow am! Oh well more water...

I'm actively nervous about being weighed tomorrow. Step three doesn't seem to suit me. Having said that maybe it just need a couple of weeks run in to make a difference?!? Anyway Wimbledon is still a no show and I'm sure it'll affect me tomorrow am! Oh well more water...

Keep on with the husks hun they don't work that quickly tho lol.
No Wimbledon here and I'm ss lol xx

Back