Day 1 tomorrow

Morning all,

Well it's was weigh in day today - and I've lost 3lbs (was only 1/4 of a lb off 4lbs) but I'm pleased with that!!

Wow Lizz all sounds a bit hectic!! Are u sure ur ok? Glad you avoided the Wimbledon!!

Tigg -- hope the knee gets sorted at Physio!!

Off swimming shortly / have a good day everyone xx

Yay Tink! 3lbs is great!

Back from physio. All is good no long term issues just need to build up strength in my bum! So booked into lbt class and Pilates! Think I'll join you in swimming today Tink!

Xxx

Well done Tink! thats super hun! When it is you go away?

Tigg swimming is ace! Do it!! :) Glad physio went ok but why your bum? lol

I'm ok, i've not heard off him today, and i wont contact him, i never do, it just puts me on edge for a few days and then im ok. He's done this so many times i have excellent bouncebackability now.

I've just done an ASOS order and lots of size 10's! This terrifies me as i still see a big lardy body when i'm naked. I know that with another stone off there might be some of it that fits though. Its all due tomorrow which is ace as i desperately need some leggings to wear Friday to the cricket.

Back from the depot and WFH this afternoon! my head is spinning i have so much work to do. Thankfully asos provided a welcome distraction lol xx

Physio reckons the pain in my knee is cause by my glutes not doing what they should! So I now have some exercises to do to strengthen them up.

Glad you're doing ok Lizz. Even better that you've ordered a pile of stuff too!

I'll be getting the swimming cossie out later!

Hi everyone

Tink well done on 3 off hun ghats super
Tiggs so glad knee is reparable and u can do exercise still that's great news.
Lizz- I dknt like this ex you know my feelings on him I don't like boys with negative energy and he sounds a schmuck which I believe could be Jewish for t**t but don't quote me.
So update on my goings on as follows.
Been midwife with cousin and she was going to send her the birthing centre because she reported some leaking (? Waters broke) so I stepped in and said hang on a minute you telling me you don't have a speculum in this whole building? It's an integrated care centre where there's midwives 4 gp practises nurses std clinic the lot. So I sent her off to look for one and she found one and basically we looked at her and did a sweep however he's quite far up still so not sure it will do much it wasn't we waters she's not about to give birth and I've made them book her in for induction next Thursday. Glad these shower of shits don't work in my dept that's for sure.
The question I ask myself today is. Will I ever get to go swimming. The answer yet again is no. Jay is all stressy about this private practise as he's basically expanding stuff to do with it and bringing a friend and fellow psych in on it too. Driving me mad and we aren't going swimming. I will go tomorrow even if it kills me lol. Meditation starts next weds night btw amigos. Jays also been looking at houses that mean borrowing about 150k told him no chance and to get a grip. So he has lol.
My scales had gone up by 0.4 of a lb this morning. I dknt even know what the decimals stand for but not happy I need to be 14-6 for frisay weigh in there's no negotiation in my mind.
So I'm having a crazy mind type day today and I can't wait for Lizz to before a daily weigher next week like the rest of us hahaha xx

Hi everyone

Tink well done on 3 off hun ghats super
Tiggs so glad knee is reparable and u can do exercise still that's great news.
Lizz- I dknt like this ex you know my feelings on him I don't like boys with negative energy and he sounds a schmuck which I believe could be Jewish for t**t but don't quote me.
So update on my goings on as follows.
Been midwife with cousin and she was going to send her the birthing centre because she reported some leaking (? Waters broke) so I stepped in and said hang on a minute you telling me you don't have a speculum in this whole building? It's an integrated care centre where there's midwives 4 gp practises nurses std clinic the lot. So I sent her off to look for one and she found one and basically we looked at her and did a sweep however he's quite far up still so not sure it will do much it wasn't we waters she's not about to give birth and I've made them book her in for induction next Thursday. Glad these shower of shits don't work in my dept that's for sure.
The question I ask myself today is. Will I ever get to go swimming. The answer yet again is no. Jay is all stressy about this private practise as he's basically expanding stuff to do with it and bringing a friend and fellow psych in on it too. Driving me mad and we aren't going swimming. I will go tomorrow even if it kills me lol. Meditation starts next weds night btw amigos. Jays also been looking at houses that mean borrowing about 150k told him no chance and to get a grip. So he has lol.
My scales had gone up by 0.4 of a lb this morning. I dknt even know what the decimals stand for but not happy I need to be 14-6 for frisay weigh in there's no negotiation in my mind.
So I'm having a crazy mind type day today and I can't wait for Lizz to before a daily weigher next week like the rest of us hahaha xx

He is a commitmentphobe of the highest order....he has the ability to be amazing and we just connect on so many levels its untrue, but....95% of the times he is a downright piece of sh1t who continues to try and ruin what tiny scrap of confidence i have left after nearly 3 years of his antics. I've seen him twice in 2014. He's not a nice man....but i'm like a god damn s0dding magnet!

hahahaha your posts always make me lol hun!!! Glad you have the meditation booked! That'll be good! :) And you will get swimming hun! :)
i'm nervous about the scales but excited at the same time! xx

He is a commitmentphobe of the highest order....he has the ability to be amazing and we just connect on so many levels its untrue, but....95% of the times he is a downright piece of sh1t who continues to try and ruin what tiny scrap of confidence i have left after nearly 3 years of his antics. I've seen him twice in 2014. He's not a nice man....but i'm like a god damn s0dding magnet! hahahaha your posts always make me lol hun!!! Glad you have the meditation booked! That'll be good! :) And you will get swimming hun! :) i'm nervous about the scales but excited at the same time! xx

U will get the daily weigh bug like us then u can't tell me off hahaha xx

I'm already trying to plan where to keep the scales! Do i put them in the bathroom or bedroom as it'll be the first thing i do! Butt naked haha!
its a good job i'm single! xx

I'm already trying to plan where to keep the scales! Do i put them in the bathroom or bedroom as it'll be the first thing i do! Butt naked haha! its a good job i'm single! xx

Mine are kept in the pantry and I weigh in my nighty (I have two nighties I use that are identical) on kitchen floor on a certain tile lol xx

Lizz, so long as whatever the scales say you are happy with (or do something about if you're not) then they can only be a good thing. Essential for maintenance. I didn't get in mind for years. They were soooo dusty.

Btw mine are in my bathroom and I jump on them butt baked every day before showering. Before I've eaten or drunk anything too.

Hi all!! Just spent the best part of an hour reading through this thread! Made me smile! Love how friendly y'all are. I just started CD today. Seeing your losses is defo spurring me on even more. Got about 6 stone to lose. Argh. Looking forward to when I'm buying size 10's like some of you!! ?

Hello all,

Crikey I'm not sure where to start!!

Tigg, I'm glad your knee can be healed did you go swimming in the end?? Make sure u do your exercises!!

Lizz, I go away on the 26th July / so can definitely be in the 17s by then!! Keep using ur bounce back ability no man (esp a 'schmuck' as Autumn called him) is worth being turned upside for (unless it's in a good way ;-) ) bet your excited about your Asos order / and check u out all 10s!!
So when are you going to be buying these scales so u an join in on the daily weigh ins lol?? I have a separate loo upstairs so i keep my scales there the floor is tiled so they have a specific tile that they sit on!!

Autumn, I don't know how you cope with ur decimal scales - although good in some ways but must drive u insane at others!!! That sounds bizarre that they didn't have a speculum? Is she still contracting?
I'm glad Jay has got a grip and fingers crossed for swimming for you tomorrow!!

I'm back home - been swimming and had a great time! Although feeling it now so I've cracked on n kids had dinner, homework done washing on n finally putting my feet up for 5 mins -- before it starts again!! x

Hi all!! Just spent the best part of an hour reading through this thread! Made me smile! Love how friendly y'all are. I just started CD today. Seeing your losses is defo spurring me on even more. Got about 6 stone to lose. Argh. Looking forward to when I'm buying size 10's like some of you!! ?

Hi Ceeboo, today's your first step. Well done on starting and remember there will be hard days but those are the ones you feel most proud when you get to the other end having stuck to plan! Good luck!

Thanks Tigg! :D I feel this is gonna be slightly easier by the fact my boyfriend is doing it with me. Although he is doing step 2. And I'm the one who gets to make his protein meal. Talk about testing willpower!! You ladies really spur me on though and make me certain I can do this :)

Hello all, Crikey I'm not sure where to start!! Tigg, I'm glad your knee can be healed did you go swimming in the end?? Make sure u do your exercises!! Lizz, I go away on the 26th July / so can definitely be in the 17s by then!! Keep using ur bounce back ability no man (esp a 'schmuck' as Autumn called him) is worth being turned upside for (unless it's in a good way ;-) ) bet your excited about your Asos order / and check u out all 10s!! So when are you going to be buying these scales so u an join in on the daily weigh ins lol?? I have a separate loo upstairs so i keep my scales there the floor is tiled so they have a specific tile that they sit on!! Autumn, I don't know how you cope with ur decimal scales - although good in some ways but must drive u insane at others!!! That sounds bizarre that they didn't have a speculum? Is she still contracting? I'm glad Jay has got a grip and fingers crossed for swimming for you tomorrow!! I'm back home - been swimming and had a great time! Although feeling it now so I've cracked on n kids had dinner, homework done washing on n finally putting my feet up for 5 mins -- before it starts again!! x

I've not even left work yet. I'll swim at about 9 tonight. It's the only form of exercise I can do that late as it relaxes rather than wakes me. I have been doing some of my exercises already. I will do them every morning and every night! Promise!

Sounds like you had a busy old day there Tink! Time for a bit of a rest!

Xxx

Thanks Tigg! :D I feel this is gonna be slightly easier by the fact my boyfriend is doing it with me. Although he is doing step 2. And I'm the one who gets to make his protein meal. Talk about testing willpower!! You ladies really spur me on though and make me certain I can do this :)

At least he's with you a bit! That means he'll understand at least! You'll do great. Just stick with it!!

Lizz, I go away on the 26th July / so can definitely be in the 17s by then!! Keep using ur bounce back ability no man (esp a 'schmuck' as Autumn called him) is worth being turned upside for (unless it's in a good way ;-) ) bet your excited about your Asos order / and check u out all 10s!!
So when are you going to be buying these scales so u an join in on the daily weigh ins lol?? I have a separate loo upstairs so i keep my scales there the floor is tiled so they have a specific tile that they sit on!!

Fingers crossed hun for the 17's!!!

Nick is a total w&^ker but there will always be a piece of me that loves him and i know that despite the differences, he is my soul mate. He's just not someone i can be with.
I cant wait for the order to arrive tomorrow, but i dont for a second think the 10's will fit yet lol. They are on route :) thanks to my lovely autumn.....so should have them by the weekend which is exciting! :)

I have to carry on working so i've had to be uber anal about things tonight. Just got to break at some point to make tea and Friday's jelly! lol I have dinner next to me, ready for 8pm, and my bar ready for 9.

How is everyone getting on today? xx

Evening All

Tink, well done on weight loss! Autumn, your posts make me giggle, complete stream of consciousness! Can't imagine you meditating! Tigg glad the knees is ok, you will have buns of steel after those exercises

CeeBoo welcome and good luck. Great that your bf is doing it too. I am only two and a bit weeks in and my less better half is also on a Heath kick so its great to have an excuse to have no crap in the house! I wouldn't be making his meal though, I'd eat it!! :)

I am over my brain fart yesterday. Managed to not cheat, it was hard. Feel better today. Thnks for the words of wisdom girls.. it really helped!! not has Hungry or headachy so back on board.

Have a prob though... opposite of the wembeldon last week. Had this the first week, then wembeldon and now back to fast and the furious again. I am a bit worried about it as suffered really badly with IBS for a few years and don't want to bring it on again. Anyone had this?

Toodlies, is fast and furious brought on by certain products? If I have certain bars my stomach objects and I have the same problem. If it's not related to a specific product then I've not had it before. Hope it gets better for you. Having said that I have read about other people having that problem rather than the Wimbledon issue I've had!

Xxx

I don't know tigg. I eat a different bar every day now. Had it the first week and all I had was the lemon bar. Haven't had this at all this week. Having one tetra and a different shake a day. Will see how it goes... Don't want to come off the plan. :( hope it improves!

Back