Day 1 tomorrow

I don't know tigg. I eat a different bar every day now. Had it the first week and all I had was the lemon bar. Haven't had this at all this week. Having one tetra and a different shake a day. Will see how it goes... Don't want to come off the plan. :( hope it improves!

Hey hun I've had this on a few occasions when I've had green tea and the chewy bars too. I'm fine now as I don't do tea and stick to mint or lemon bars. It will settle down and help ibs long term.
If u think my posts kn here are mad I should see what I whatsapp Lizz but she is as mad as me so it goes over her head haha. Jay said tonight that you prob all think I can't be a medic as I sound so mad. I'm so disciplined and well behaved at work it's like I let it all out at home hehe.
Sounds like you've turned a corner super pleased for you and if the runs happen often get that water down u so u dknt dehydrate xx

I don't know tigg. I eat a different bar every day now. Had it the first week and all I had was the lemon bar. Haven't had this at all this week. Having one tetra and a different shake a day. Will see how it goes... Don't want to come off the plan. :( hope it improves!

Stick with it hun! Your body will settle down i'm sure. Just keep an eye on things :) xx

On my way from jays clinic now (I'll be a patient soon at this rate, in fact omg I wonder if ghats why he keeps dragging me along) hahaha I'm read ending tonight got 2 products left still whoop whoop n need make doggy cupcakes for puppies 1st birthday tomorrow. Yes u heard me right I am crazy but I don't care xx

Hey hun I've had this on a few occasions when I've had green tea and the chewy bars too. I'm fine now as I don't do tea and stick to mint or lemon bars. It will settle down and help ibs long term.
If u think my posts kn here are mad I should see what I whatsapp Lizz but she is as mad as me so it goes over her head haha. Jay said tonight that you prob all think I can't be a medic as I sound so mad. I'm so disciplined and well behaved at work it's like I let it all out at home hehe.
Sounds like you've turned a corner super pleased for you and if the runs happen often get that water down u so u dknt dehydrate xx

I love my herbal tea and peppermint is good for digestion apparently, but i keep that for when i'm in need of a wimbledon! lol

haha i love our random converations! they keep me chuckling all day!

OMG its thursday tomorrow already! This week has flown by! im doing a sneaky update while im working again! that last night and tonight that work has taken over!
Freya is off on hols with my folks sunday so wont see her from friday morning until next thurday evening :( BUT....a week Friday we go to Alton towers for the friday and saturday :) Tres excited! Worrying about the food thing though :/ xx

The amigos are right just give your body time to adjust Toodlies.

Autumn I love that you're making the pup birthday treats!

Lizz meant to say this earlier but that ex of yours sounds like a first class idiot!

Just one product to go for me. I have managed everything else today!

Unlikely to get to swim :-( too much tidying to do in the flat before my visitor comes at the weekend. An old friend from home is coming down and we are going to France for the day. She's only ever been to visit her Aunty in Benidorm so it'll be very new for her!

Xxx

The amigos are right just give your body time to adjust Toodlies. Autumn I love that you're making the pup birthday treats! Lizz meant to say this earlier but that ex of yours sounds like a first class idiot! Just one product to go for me. I have managed everything else today! Unlikely to get to swim :-( too much tidying to do in the flat before my visitor comes at the weekend. An old friend from home is coming down and we are going to France for the day. She's only ever been to visit her Aunty in Benidorm so it'll be very new for her! Xxx

You're going to France for the day? U what? Xx

Lizz - where's Freya off to?? My daughter will be in Birmingham on Friday so you can borrow her for the day lol!! You need to let me know what cbeebies land is like at Alton Towers please Lizz as I keep contemplating going!!

Autumn what do these doggy cupcakes consist of? Lol I think Jay might have plans for you!!

Tigg - what a lovely thing to do - just head off to France for the day!! Love it!! xx

Since living down here I'm closer to France than I am to home! I'll leave home at 6am and be in France by 8:30, just in time for breakfast (green tea and a wistful look for me whilst eating the food I've prepared and taken with me!). Then we will either head to Boulogne or Bruges. Mill about for a bit then head to the beach for a bit. Some
Shopping and then back on the train home by 9pm. It's weird driving into a train but it's like 40 mins to France so can't complain.

Lizz no need to worry about the food thing. You're the boss of this diet! Just plan what you are going to have beforehand and take whatever you need with you. And note on the map where all the toilets are so you don't get caught short!

Since living down here I'm closer to France than I am to home! I'll leave home at 6am and be in France by 8:30, just in time for breakfast (green tea and a wistful look for me whilst eating the food I've prepared and taken with me!). Then we will either head to Boulogne or Bruges. Mill about for a bit then head to the beach for a bit. Some Shopping and then back on the train home by 9pm. It's weird driving into a train but it's like 40 mins to France so can't complain.

I never knew this I need visit u lol.

Tinks he has too many plans for me this man lol.
Cakes are made of smash eggs (whites whipped up added last) plain yogurt and teaspoon baking powder. On SW u add 6 tablespoons and a bit of vanilla extract. I'm topping them with a tiny among of peanut butter and a sprinkle with freeze dried liver. Lovely minis the topping on sw and only 10 syns for the lot as a tweak xx

Bonus is I take the car and it's only £70 no matter how many of us are in it. And once you're there you can just enjoy the whole place! I probably won't spend more than a few euros on tea! You're all more than welcome to come to France for the day via south east london!

Those cakes sound interesting!

Apparently there's something in the bars that came make those who suffer with digestive problems like IBS get the trots. Day one done and I have had a runny tummy all day. :( but to be fair it's a massive change to my body so I'm not so concerned at the minute. I was drooling earlier whilst making tea for the mister. Even if it was just a chicken breast and broccoli!! His best mate is living with us at the moment as well and is being a right menace, he had a Chinese tonight and smelt the house out with it... *groan* :( pft men.

Lizz - where's Freya off to?? My daughter will be in Birmingham on Friday so you can borrow her for the day lol!! You need to let me know what cbeebies land is like at Alton Towers please Lizz as I keep contemplating going!! Autumn what do these doggy cupcakes consist of? Lol I think Jay might have plans for you!! Tigg - what a lovely thing to do - just head off to France for the day!! Love it!! xx

She's off to the east coast with my folks. Where in brum hun?
Shall do, apparently it's v good!

I'd so love to do France for the day, but I'm scared of driving the wrong side of the road!
I am going to do a Brighton day trip in the winter with Freya though!

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Apparently there's something in the bars that came make those who suffer with digestive problems like IBS get the trots. Day one done and I have had a runny tummy all day. :( but to be fair it's a massive change to my body so I'm not so concerned at the minute. I was drooling earlier whilst making tea for the mister. Even if it was just a chicken breast and broccoli!! His best mate is living with us at the moment as well and is being a right menace, he had a Chinese tonight and smelt the house out with it... *groan* :( pft men.

Omg kick him out lol.
Yes there's something in the chewy bars that do funny things to your tummy. Yuck. You will feel better by sat/sun hun dknt worry xx

Lizz no need to worry about the food thing. You're the boss of this diet! Just plan what you are going to have beforehand and take whatever you need with you. And note on the map where all the toilets are so you don't get caught short!

Haha I've planned 2 lemon bars and then a peanut bar for the Friday and then the Saturday just have my mint bar in the day and then 2 products and a meal when I get back. Can't imagine us being back much later than 5 so it won't be too rear loaded. Haha good point re the toilets Tigg, I shall indeed do that as I'll be glugging all day! I might just SS for the Friday as Freya will want a main meal for lunch (she has main meals for lunch at school and then grazes in the evening) so she won't want anything monumental. I'll probably take her some snacky food with me for the Friday evening so we don't have to spend a fortune in the restaurant.

Bonus is I take the car and it's only £70 no matter how many of us are in it. And once you're there you can just enjoy the whole place! I probably won't spend more than a few euros on tea! You're all more than welcome to come to France for the day via south east london! Those cakes sound interesting!

AMIGOS ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!

oh that sucks hun! Just avoid the bars for a few weeks and then use them sparingly. You'll be amazed at what you can create out of Cambridge products lol

I still struggle with the chewy bars now. I mostly avoid them tbh but sometimes I'll have one of there's nothing else! I always regret it! I've driven all round France. They see the gb number plate and give you a wide berth! It's not so bad really. Plus we don't go too far max an hour and a half away from Calais. Brighton is great fun though!

Last edited:
Hahah Autumn - trust me I've tried!!! It's not just that he only eats crap food. He then doesn't clean up after himself. That most annoying part is that he's a blooming rake, all he eats is pizza and he's so flipping skinny. Angers me it does!!!

Thanks though guys, I'm sure me tummy will calm itself down soon enough! :D

Hahah Autumn - trust me I've tried!!! It's not just that he only eats crap food. He then doesn't clean up after himself. That most annoying part is that he's a blooming rake, all he eats is pizza and he's so flipping skinny. Angers me it does!!! Thanks though guys, I'm sure me tummy will calm itself down soon enough! :D

He'll have really terrible visceral fat around his organs in all likelihood! You'll lose your extra weight and he'll be hiding his in his belly! It'll catch up with him sooner or later!

Back