Day 1 tomorrow

work has alot to answer for not being able to make good choices so well done keeping it in check and planning the 5 lb off - that will be done in no time at all then like you say you can feel comfortable on holiday Oh now I am jealous of everyone going somewhere lovely and hot especially since its such nasty weather today Thats it going to look for flights again.......although am supposed to be waiting til December to start the holiday planning!! have a good evening everyone I am going to epilate my legs so the pain will distract me from everything else!!! sam

I started epilating cos if the gym normally wax and got in growing hairs now so much annoying xx

yes me too its really annoying its supposed to help if you exfoliate/scrub lots but i always forget!!

yes me too its really annoying its supposed to help if you exfoliate/scrub lots but i always forget!!

I've been doing that and legs I can handle but never again am I using the epilator on bikini as its made it spotty and a mess so now need to grow and sctub to wax for hols. Omg being a woman is evil lol xx

Morning all,

Happy to see the forum busy again!!

Weigh in day for me today and 3lbs off - making me 15st 12lbs!
Another inch off my waist this week and some off my bust n hips! My thighs are being stubborn as always lol xx

Morning all, Happy to see the forum busy again!! Weigh in day for me today and 3lbs off - making me 15st 12lbs! Another inch off my waist this week and some off my bust n hips! My thighs are being stubborn as always lol xx

Wow well done Hun,the next number bracket must feel great!

Wow well done Hun,the next number bracket must feel great!

Yep just 2 more stone brackets to go!! Which feels amazing!! How are u getting on?? x

Well done Tinks. You're shrinking.

My 5lb plan is going pretty well. Weirdly the extra lbs I gained over the weekend have already started to melt. I weigh every day as I'm a thinker and like to know the variations my lifestyle causes! So I am down 2lbs overnight! I am drinking lots of water and generally feeling good. I've had my shake for breakfast and just about to have one for lunch too.

I will be wearing that bikini in Mauritius!

Xxx

You definitely will be Tiggs!! Can u bring some sun back with you please??

I'm the same Tiggs, I weigh all the time as I like to see the patterns for example I weigh each evening n always gain 2-3lbs if it's less than that I know there'll be a loss in the morning!!

Are u on step 2 again xx

I will put some sun in my suitcase to bring home!

Yes I'm on step 2. Just to get things down and then I'll work up the steps back to normality in time for holibobs!

So far today has been ok. Though I need to drink more water as I'm not sure I've had enough. Or it could be that I've been talking too much!

Xxx

Hi Maggie
On busy days posts do get missed don't worry.
I've been doing cd since after easter (easter I did a high protein week to bed myself in) I've done the diet before but this even with several holidays and illnesses etc I've always managed to find my feet again and been in the right head space. I think that's the key mentally being ready. I've now started exercising and it's been making me more hungry some days and with a few personal issues sent me a bit all over the shop but I'm hoping to nail the last stone now.
Them first 4-5 days can be hell and i would say keep your head down keep busy and drink the water and by day 5 U should be in the zone. Xx

Hi there Autumn thank u for getting back to me you have done amazing I was to start today but have been in bed all day with a tummy bug so can't face a thing so will defo start tomorrow x x

Day 4 for me today been doing step 2 though 81 cals but no milk as it upsets my tummy
Today I did a light gym session so hoping I sleep tonight really wanna be hitting a milestone by next weigh in monday 23 days to Dubai eeeek xx

Day 5 today and am finally in proper ketosis and sticking to 810 plus my exercise as I like spreading it all out during the day too.
Hoo everyone is having a good Thursday x

Morning everyone! I hope you're all having good Saturday's!

Well this is my last day of not being busy or elsewhere. I have inlaws tomorrow, on call for work from Monday for a week then working until Friday 6th when I get on a plane!

I am knackered already from the training course and the lack of a break from work for the last two weeks. But instead of the lovely relaxing day j wanted in off to get groceries and others bits I need, then tidying the flat and seeing another new client!

Hope you're all feeling slim!

Xxx

Tiggs at least you can look forward to relaxing on holiday - you will definitely need the rest!!!

yesterday was TOTM and did well with no chocolate but it was calling to me!!

on holiday now stratford for the theatre tonight and pre theatre dinner soon but will make good choices!!!!

bye for now

sam

Tiggs at least you can look forward to relaxing on holiday - you will definitely need the rest!!! yesterday was TOTM and did well with no chocolate but it was calling to me!! on holiday now stratford for the theatre tonight and pre theatre dinner soon but will make good choices!!!! bye for now sam

It can't come quickly enough on the one hand. On the other I have so much to get done I feel like I could do with a bit more time beforehand!

Hope you're having a great time Sam!

Xxx

Morning all,

Tiggs sounds like you've got a busy week!
Sam - are you in Stratford upon Avon?! If so you are just up the road from me!! Hope you have a good time!!

I'm not having a good week, I've been 100% on plan but scales not dropping, and having tummy troubles :-(.
I'm praying that something happens over next few days as it's feels so demotivating / I think some of my problem is I need to move up a step as I've been doing ss+ for 12 weeks so hoping a week of step 2 will help!! Also think it's Totm time again, I know it will come off though at some point it has to as I've stuck to it and been doing my regular exercise - just getting a bit bored at the min!! xx

Oh dear Tinks. I have an upset tummy this morning, think it was some dodgy prawns! Yes I have a busy couple of weeks but I am hoping to be super efficient!

The weight will come off tinks. You just need to stick to it and totm, tummy troubles will be having an effect on it too!

Xxx

Back