Day 1 tomorrow

Yep, definitely better to go with a natural option!!
How's everything with you Tigg? How's ur shred going? xx

Well the shred has been hit and miss with work taking over on days I should have shredded. But I have for the most part exercised pretty much every day!

Xxx

That's good your keeping ur exercise up Tigg how's the knee?
Well weigh in day n I lost 2lbs this week as the scales finally decided to move... Taking me to 15st 9lbs which feels fab another few weeks n the 14s will be in sight! Feel a lot more positive today - still waiting for Totm though!! xx

Hi everyone
Tiggs I know what you mean about the routine and shred and fitting it it - I have no excuse but I keep avoiding it!!
I did a PT session on Monday which was a 20 minute blast and fantastic but I really ache today and I drank loads of water - was good that she got me doing press ups and plank with cardio at an intensity I haven't done before!! Still it was great for a quick session
Last few days have been 100% with extra water and feels good
Today is a milestone as first day the scales show a 13 something which is really really nice!!!!! I bought a pair of jeans that are tight so I can hopefully feel them getting looser in the next few weeks or thats the plan

Hubby is coming to the gym tonight and he has started to eat the healthier meals with me in the evening and really reduced his carbs at this meal so it will help him tone up (he has only about 7 lb to lose!)

Have a good day everyone!

Sam

My knees good actually. I'm doing lots of hip and glute strengthening so that is really helping. I ran 4/5 miles the other day after my zumba class and though I was sore the next day my knee is fine!

I'll be keeping up the exercises for the knee and making sure I keep moving. I love running just for being able to do it anywhere. I only ran on Monday because I missed the bus!

Well done on the losses ladies. I have not managed to get rid of those extra couple of lbs before my holiday (fly Friday night!) thanks to rushing around with work but the bikini still fits!

Xxx

My knees good actually. I'm doing lots of hip and glute strengthening so that is really helping. I ran 4/5 miles the other day after my zumba class and though I was sore the next day my knee is fine! I'll be keeping up the exercises for the knee and making sure I keep moving. I love running just for being able to do it anywhere. I only ran on Monday because I missed the bus! Well done on the losses ladies. I have not managed to get rid of those extra couple of lbs before my holiday (fly Friday night!) thanks to rushing around with work but the bikini still fits! Xxx

Oh my knee issue is hip and glute related too I have to lie down with knees bent and lift my bum to the ceiling then do it with one leg in the air. Wearing heels defo doesn't help me either or driving in them.
New car arrives March 1st so hoping that helps as it's an automatic

Dubai a week on sat for me now and I'm plodding along with the same few pounds up n down so goodness knows how I'll be after dubai lol xx

Lucky Tiggs and Autumn off soon for your holibobs with some lovely sun (very jealous here!!! ) holidays dont come round that often so enjoy and keep active and it will give you a metabolism boost for when you come back and whatever has gone on will quickly be off

Quiet day here today really just plodding along

Hope everyone has a good day

Oh my knee issue is hip and glute related too I have to lie down with knees bent and lift my bum to the ceiling then do it with one leg in the air. Wearing heels defo doesn't help me either or driving in them. New car arrives March 1st so hoping that helps as it's an automatic Dubai a week on sat for me now and I'm plodding along with the same few pounds up n down so goodness knows how I'll be after dubai lol xx

Yeah I have to do those. And squats, planks, spider push ups, leg raises and many more. But she reckons I'll be all good come christmas if I do it right. So that's me on the floor with my rubber band every day!

I don't wear heels so don't have that as an excuse but driving isn't good for it either.

I'm looking forward to my Holibobs but it's so stressful getting ready for it! So much to finish before going away! Just not sure I'll get it done.

As for those lbs Autumn I'd definitely take a break over your holidays and just kick the diet butt when you get back. Got to enjoy it!

Lucky Tiggs and Autumn off soon for your holibobs with some lovely sun (very jealous here!!! ) holidays dont come round that often so enjoy and keep active and it will give you a metabolism boost for when you come back and whatever has gone on will quickly be off Quiet day here today really just plodding along Hope everyone has a good day

Promise to bring some sun back for you. I'll tempt it into my suitcase with promises of you!

Xxx

Thanks Tiggs - cant complain as they weather has been good recently just nice to have the sun warming you!!!!

Cold in the house today amd just made a chocolate orange shake to warm up - it was nice but am already hungry lol

will keep glugging the water as I find the days I am hungriest I often lose the most weight so hopefully that will keep my willpower up!

my stomach is really grumbly and growly but I have some of the veg drink and i will have that hot in an hour or so

no exercise tonight but hubby has his gym induction so that will make it a bit more fun going to the gym if he comes with me sometimes

sam

Hi everyone

well yesterday I did well up until evening and I was really hungry and started picking I wont go into details .....anyway today is a new day.......
going to revert to my old routine of just coffee for breakfast and having a green tea now and will start my first CWP product at lunch, next at 4 ish when kids home and having a snack then I can have dinner with them and save a bar for tonight

thats the plan anyway as it used to work well for me and for the last few weeks I have been starting earlier and its made me hungrier!!! plus I havent lost as much so will see if it makes a difference

done the shopping and got some seabass fillets and chicken and salad and prawns in so no excuses now just need to get on with it!!!

Had some good news that my Dads cancer has responded well to chemo so thats a big weight of my mind

Happy Friday everyone

sam

Hi everyone well yesterday I did well up until evening and I was really hungry and started picking I wont go into details .....anyway today is a new day....... going to revert to my old routine of just coffee for breakfast and having a green tea now and will start my first CWP product at lunch, next at 4 ish when kids home and having a snack then I can have dinner with them and save a bar for tonight thats the plan anyway as it used to work well for me and for the last few weeks I have been starting earlier and its made me hungrier!!! plus I havent lost as much so will see if it makes a difference done the shopping and got some seabass fillets and chicken and salad and prawns in so no excuses now just need to get on with it!!! Had some good news that my Dads cancer has responded well to chemo so thats a big weight of my mind Happy Friday everyone sam

Don't worry about what happened yesterday it won't make today or tomorrow any better!

Well done for getting back on track. That's the hard bit. Now you're there you just have to stick with it and you'll be feeling great in no time.

Great news about your dad!

Xxx

Thanks Tiggs the green tea is helping today and we all fall prey to temptations every now and again - I wasnt too bad and for me it was controlled so pleased i didnt go mad but its annoying!!

sam

Thanks Tiggs the green tea is helping today and we all fall prey to temptations every now and again - I wasnt too bad and for me it was controlled so pleased i didnt go mad but its annoying!! sam

Oh that green tea makes my tummy make funny noises lol.
Good news about your dad. My mum is currently waiting tests for cancer of the bowel and stomach all new news this week.
Well I must say I am really into porridge at the moment all warm and sweet in my tummy.
I'm rear loading today got my meal and a chic shake left for this evening.
Neck n back has stiffened up big time can hardly move my head the joys of stress theatre and sat at my desk too long. Currently sat with hot water bottle on it ?
Only 7-8 days left on step 2 before dubai yippee xx

OMG my pet hate of this diet when u can't sleeeeeeep aghhhhhh

Happy Sunday everyone hope you're all surviving the weekend?

I had a lazy day yesterday packing for dubai feels great that everything is a 12 in my case whoop.
Then had a bath and scrub etc and went to the gym with my cousin as jay was out. Didn't do much really but didn't get home until 11 so got me out and stopped me eating which was ideal lol. Came home to porridge and chicken which was odd at that time lol.

Today I need to do some paperwork for hols n print stuff off, see my mum and hopefully we are going to the gym later this afternoon and having some food there afterwards. Only 5 more full days on step 2 for me before dubai eeeek.

morning all glad to see the holiday preps going well Autumn what a lovely feeling to have size 12s in your case

I love that excitement the week before!!!

went shopping with daughter yesterday amd got a pair of skinny jeans and although they are a 16 they fit really well amd is a massive improvement on only fitting in a size 22-24 mid this year- so am enjoying having a nice pair of jeans even daughter who is brutally honest said they made me look slim so I will take that any day!!

we got out my old clothes from the 80s and 90s and so i have a few dresses amd some old levis to aim for!!

couldnt fit the whole post on my phone!!
woke up with lots of energy amd been cleaning the house amd made an egg white and veg omellette and smoked salmon for breakfast as i think we are off for a cycle so I need some food inside me!!!

I will be having a change of eating plan soon just to change things around so will be switching to plan of food and exercise designed for me in a few weeks so we shall see how that goes. I am excited!!! but also a little nervous as i want to keep the weight loss going. cdc knows and is happy for me to come back if I need to !!

for now though I am still on step 2 as my plan hasn't arrived yet!!!

sam

omg i dont know if i will ever be a size 12 it seems so unreal to me! I am at my heaviest ever at the moment and I am a 18-20 on bottom and a 14-16 on top, but I was 13st 5 years ago and I still couldnt get below a 14 - 16. I do carry most of my weight in my lower tummy hips and tops of my legs. :(

This is Day 13 ss for me, finally finished having babies and determined to get this weight off for me and for my gorgeous children. I want to be able to take them swimming and not spend the whole time feeling embarrassed! I also have a really bad spinal injury (which is where some of the weight comes from being bed bound) and I hope that losing weight can only help the pain that I suffer from this!

Having a lazy morning with the kids. My 3 girls are playing on the front room floor and my baby boy is asleep in his bouncy chair, while I browse on here. Just having my breakfast now, choc tetra made into a iced coffee, normal cup of coffee and my bottle of water. Kids are fed and watered. Got some house projects to direct the husband to do today. Putting a bracket on the wall for the tv etc. Hopefully he will get them done and I can chill with my hot choc and dinner in front of the tv tonight.

Sorry for the ramble lol
xx

omg i dont know if i will ever be a size 12 it seems so unreal to me! I am at my heaviest ever at the moment and I am a 18-20 on bottom and a 14-16 on top, but I was 13st 5 years ago and I still couldnt get below a 14 - 16. I do carry most of my weight in my lower tummy hips and tops of my legs. :( This is Day 13 ss for me, finally finished having babies and determined to get this weight off for me and for my gorgeous children. I want to be able to take them swimming and not spend the whole time feeling embarrassed! I also have a really bad spinal injury (which is where some of the weight comes from being bed bound) and I hope that losing weight can only help the pain that I suffer from this! Having a lazy morning with the kids. My 3 girls are playing on the front room floor and my baby boy is asleep in his bouncy chair, while I browse on here. Just having my breakfast now, choc tetra made into a iced coffee, normal cup of coffee and my bottle of water. Kids are fed and watered. Got some house projects to direct the husband to do today. Putting a bracket on the wall for the tv etc. Hopefully he will get them done and I can chill with my hot choc and dinner in front of the tv tonight. Sorry for the ramble lol xx

Hi and welcome to the madness of Cambridge lol.
I can't remember ever being a 12 lol and a lot of my weight is on my tummy which has lost 11 inches but is wobbly and lots of it and I have huge boobs still so weight and size doesn't always compare to what others are so don't stress. Keep going and think of wearing smaller cloths at Xmas :) x

Back