Day 1 tomorrow

well done Tiggs on the race !!!!

Tinks I think i will stay on the plan to goal now
i am almost a month in and thats the first cycle done and i get a new plan for the next month based on my updated stats (weights, measurements , pics!) looking forward to having more freedom to choose meals amd will also start weight training

Losses have been 2 ish lb a week but i think getting losses like that straight after VLCD is amazing as so often people increase when food starts back, and i didnt ease myself in I went straight from step2 into this plan. Alot pf people have remarked on my shape just this week which is nice and I am starting to like my shape again!!

hope everyone has a great weekend

sam

Morning,

Sounds like the plan is working for you sam! It feels fab getting back to the old you doesn't it - my shape is changing so quickly now.

Just popped on as it was weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs this week.
Hope you've all had a fab week!

One more weigh in to go before Christmas .... Will update then xx

Morning, Sounds like the plan is working for you sam! It feels fab getting back to the old you doesn't it - my shape is changing so quickly now. Just popped on as it was weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs this week. Hope you've all had a fab week! One more weigh in to go before Christmas .... Will update then xx

Hi tinks your doing fab esp keeping going in the run up to xmas! I salute u! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Willpower woman ... How are you getting on?? xx

I am definitely damage limitation until after the festivities. I am however on call over Christmas week so there won't be any booze calories to worry about!

Xxx

Hello all,
Had my last weigh in before Xmas today and another 3lbs off!! Total loss stands at 96lbs and I will be off plan as of tomorrow before I'm back on plan to lose the final 20lbs!!
Thank you Cwp for changing everything!! And thank you all for your support since I started in May!! Wishing you all a lovely Christmas xx

Hello all, Had my last weigh in before Xmas today and another 3lbs off!! Total loss stands at 96lbs and I will be off plan as of tomorrow before I'm back on plan to lose the final 20lbs!! Thank you Cwp for changing everything!! And thank you all for your support since I started in May!! Wishing you all a lovely Christmas xx
wow thats fab well done!!

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope you all had a good Christmas!! I enjoyed my time off plan except for spending both evenings throwing up .... Not good!! I have been back on plan just over a week now and can honestly say after feeling so rough with normal eating it was a relief!! I'm back to where I was on Christmas Eve, so chuffed with that n onwards now to goal!!
How is everyone?? And what are we all doing?

I've started going to the gym now not as often as I would like but it's tricky with childcare etc!! But I am pleased to announce that I discovered two off the scales achievements by going to the gym ....
1) my gym clothes are size 12 -- OMG!! (Started off in a squished size 18/20)
2) I can run on the treadmill .... Something I have never been able to do ... And I love it!!!

Hope the new year has started off well for everyone else!!!

Tinks xx

wow tinkerbella Hi there its been so quiet on here i keep checking to see if any posts

poor u spending xmas eve throwing up well one on the non scale acheivements thats amazing

i have stuck to my plan over xmas and new year well had a few days off but still lost at least a pound over the festive period as kept going to the gym that saved me and i love it now

had a spooky morning as bumped into my ex fiance who i havent seen for around 25 years and if i hadnt lost weight I would have been a bot embarassed but i feel pretty good in my skinny jeans today!!!! sam

wow tinkerbella Hi there its been so quiet on here i keep checking to see if any posts

poor u spending xmas eve throwing up well one on the non scale acheivements thats amazing

i have stuck to my plan over xmas and new year well had a few days off but still lost at least a pound over the festive period as kept going to the gym that saved me and i love it now

had a spooky morning as bumped into my ex fiance who i havent seen for around 25 years and if i hadnt lost weight I would have been a bot embarassed but i feel pretty good in my skinny jeans today!!!! sam

I know I check in a lot too n it's very quiet!! I think it was just wrong foods after being on plan for so long (hadn't a day off since August) so my body was just like urghhh lol!!

Well done on sticking to plan over Xmas ... And to lose anything with such bad foods around is a definite achievement!!

Check u out in ur skinny jeans bet that was weird though did u talk to him?? xx

thanks yes i did go and say hello and he didnt recognise me at first (its been 25 or so years!!) not sure if thats good or bad!!! we were both in club lounge at heathrow so it was surreal as he lives in usa and was travelling home after a delay and i was travelling to india - i still havent got over it yet!!

anyway thats the most exciting thing thats happened in a while and had to share - we did have a hello and good bye embrace / kiss (initiated by him) and it felt so nice to have closure after all this time as i am happy with hubby but this guy was still my first love ......aahhh

sam

Hi Sam and Tinks. I'm really glad you're both doing well!

I've got a few christmas lbs to drop I had three Christmases due to visiting several part of the family so it was a bit much!

Sorry you were sick stinks! Well done on the off the scale achievements though!

Sam, sounds like your plan is just right for you!

Good luck!

Xxx

Nice to see you back Tiggs!! How's the cdc thing going?? Are u back on step 2?

Sam - how bizarre to meet like that after all this time! Bet that stirred up some crazy emotions but like you said good to have closure!! xx

Pretty much all my clients are returners and their previous cdc no longer does it. But it's going ok!

Yes I'm back on step 2 just to get rid of the holiday extras and then back to normal eating again. I was getting used to normal eating and christmas came along! Still I know I can go back to it!

Xxx

You'll do lose ur gain in no time Tiggs!! That's the great thing about CD!! Glad ur business seems to be increasing!! What's your thoughts on the new products?? xx

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope you all had a good Christmas!! I enjoyed my time off plan except for spending both evenings throwing up .... Not good!! I have been back on plan just over a week now and can honestly say after feeling so rough with normal eating it was a relief!! I'm back to where I was on Christmas Eve, so chuffed with that n onwards now to goal!! How is everyone?? And what are we all doing? I've started going to the gym now not as often as I would like but it's tricky with childcare etc!! But I am pleased to announce that I discovered two off the scales achievements by going to the gym .... 1) my gym clothes are size 12 -- OMG!! (Started off in a squished size 18/20) 2) I can run on the treadmill .... Something I have never been able to do ... And I love it!!! Hope the new year has started off well for everyone else!!! Tinks xx

Hey tinks happy new year, great about the gym achievements!!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah it'll be gone by the end of the month and I'll get back to maintaining again. I've had the mushroom risotto which is like rice flavoured with the mushroom soup. So if you like the soup and the texture of the rice pudding then you'll like it. I've ordered the spag Bol so we will see on that one. It should be arriving today. They both seem
Like a lot of kcals on this diet 200 and 205 respectively so they'd better be worth it!

Still variety is what some people need!

Glad you're still going strong Tinks. Hope you're enjoying the gym!

Xxx

Happy new year all!

Thought I would pop on and see how everyone is getting on?

What's the goss????

My news....

Ive been diagnosed with 'atypical anorexia nervosa',

Ive also signed up for a 10k and a half marathon this year!

Matt and I attempted a relationship, he ended it yesterday. Such is life.

New job is ok, busy but tiring with all the travel.

Freya is ace as always.

Back