Day 1 tomorrow

hi everyone i know its really scary the thought of coming off plan and maintaining the weight hence why am so apprehensive of starting my new plan as I still have 3 stone or so that I would like to lose so really only just over half way but i think the last part is harder when you are near goal. really well done getting into the 12s Autumn thats fantastic and you need to go and enjoy your holiday and not think of it as an interruption to the plan but start afresh when you come back. Its easy for us folk to say that arent going away though Tinks is your hubby working away? does he know how much weight you have lost already ? when os he back?

Thanks Sam it's just I go away a lot and I need to learn to have things in moderation still or my life will be a co stand cycle of trying to lose post holiday gains which I can't cope with xx

its difficult I know hence why my losses have been slower as you know I am away alot with work but having alot of time away have learned only to stick to protein, low fat and veg where possible and have a bar or eggs for breakfast it is really hard though especially on holiday

you know how your body copes though

Morning Autumn, That's brilliant news ur in the 12s now -- how amazing is it to say only so many lbs to go to get to goal?? Instead of stones!! Well done you!! Weigh in this morning and the results are 3lbs off for this week ... Another 2lbs n I've lost 6st how unreal is that?! xxx

Well done tinks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing amazingly Tinks!

I reckon I've put on about half a stone! Luckily everything still fits but I'll be back on plan when I get home!

Hope you're all having good days!

Xxx

Hi everyone
Trying to distract myself before waiting to go into an ethics meeting so I thought I would check in here!!

my new plan arrived this morning and I am planning to start monday as I need to get my head around the plan and do my measurements and there is a fair amount of meal prep involved but it will be meal prep for the family as well

so this coincided with the scales dropping 3 lb as I have been 100% on the lead up so planning to chart my weight loss success on cambridge and then continue to measure and that will be clear

i will keep popping in and seeing how you are all doing as long as you will have me!!! (as if its no good I will be back and still have about 14 shakes left!!!)

happy friday night everyone - or it will be when this meeting is over!!! lol

sam

So what does the plan look like Sam? You can keep checking in. It's good to support each other regardless of the plan you're on!

Thanks Tiggemma - I officially switch over tomorrow and am a bit nervous as the scales showed a 5lb loss this week lol
The great thing is that it makes a nice 20% of body weight lost on Cambridge.

My new plan is protein rich 3 meals and 2 snacks per day with 4-5 days of exercise lots of water and some carbs incorporated after training sessions - so it is pretty strict but contains a lot of fresh veg.

Have done my measurements prepped some meals and time to get started!!! Am only worried that I will struggle to finish the food but apparently thats pretty normal

Happy Sunday everyone

Sam

Oh just realised as well as 20% of my starting weight is lost my BMI is now under 30 (just) so officially overweight and not obese!!!!

Sam

Hello hello!!!

How is everyone? Sorry for being AWOL lately, literally haven't had a spare minute! Work is aaaawwwffffuuulllllll at the moment. I know I always say that but it's the worst it's ever been lately... I want to quit!!

TInks, happy holidays! Like you I also suffer with sun hatred! hope it doesn't ruin your hol! Sam, well done on your losses and best of luck with the new plan! Autumn well done on the 12s and enjoy Dubai! :) Lizz, hope your ok and speaking with your talking lady as helped.

I am doing well. Have managed to fairly stay on plan all this time. I am now 4.5lbs off my 9.7st target! :) got in to the 9s this week and bought a size ten pair of jeans today. I can't believe it... I never ever thought I'd but a size ten in anything... Am still a 12 on top and don't think I will ever get a size ten across my shoulders lol! I'm like a rugby player!i am moving up to step 3 this week. Scared!!! If anyone has any advice on that, it would be gratefully received! Have been googling some recipes... Carbs scare me. Getting my hair done Tuesday evening and I am going for a complete change, all new me for Christmas!!! ;)

Morning everyone!

It's incredibly quiet on here - hope everyone is ok??

Sam how's your new plan going?

Tigg - are u home and on plan again?

Toodlies - well done on nearly getting to goal.

Autumn - hope ur having a great time in Dubai.

Lizz - where are you?? Hope ur ok.

Weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs - taking me to 15st 3lb! Bring on the 14s!! Total loss now 6st 1lbs xx

Congratulations Tinks! That's great!

I am now back and have snoozed a bit this morning and I am now buried in washing! I put on half a stone in a 10 day all inclusive holiday. I think it could've been worse! I will be back on plan as of tomorrow as I had the airplane breakfast etc today.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Xxx

Welcome back to miserable cold England Tigg! Half a stone in 10days all inclusive isn't too bad esp as Uve just flown home so I'm sure some of that will be water weight! What step are u going back on to? xx

hi all
well done tinks on the loss - almost in the 14s thats fab

Tinks i think half a stone is amazing for 10 days holiday and will be quickly gone

I enjoying my new plan but its scary to be eating food and it doesnt feel normal yet and I am missing my lemon bars!! Weight has sts since starting and have eaten alot of food and doing alot of prep!

off to watch some tv!!!

sam

I am back on step 2 my eating times are all messed up anyway so it seemed as good a time as any to get back on it. I think it should go pretty quickly!

Glad it's going well Sam! What delicious things are you having?

Xxx

Hi Tiggemma

well today i made a low carb oatmeal a massive bowl full and just had a curry (no rice) all homemade from scratch. dinner will be salmon and veg, am on a rest day today so all low carb food , its really a struggle to eat which I never thought I would say!

got an early start tomorrow and prepped some salad and nuts to take as snack and lunch and will make an omelette for breakfast

drinking 3 l of water and no caffeine!!

good luck with the step 2 getting back to routine is good!!!!

Hi tiggemma,

Hope you don't mind me asking you but know you've been on the consultants training and your a Cambridge expert :) Do you know if you can do ss with a bmi of 25 like mine please? Was thinking maybe of doing a few weeks back on the shakes after Christmas to get to my new target but wasn't sure if I'm allowed. I'd have to contact a new consultant as my old one is no longer a consultant.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Hi tiggemma, Hope you don't mind me asking you but know you've been on the consultants training and your a Cambridge expert :) Do you know if you can do ss with a bmi of 25 like mine please? Was thinking maybe of doing a few weeks back on the shakes after Christmas to get to my new target but wasn't sure if I'm allowed. I'd have to contact a new consultant as my old one is no longer a consultant. Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Thanks for the compliment Liz. Officially you can only start on SS if you have a bmi of 25 plus a stone. (So for me my bmi 25 weight is 9st 12lbs so to start on ss I'd need to be 10st 12lbs). So if you have a bmi of 25 you need to be on step 2. And you can be on step2 until your bmi is 20! Not that I'm suggesting you should be getting down to bmi 20! Those are the rules. Having said that there are some consultants who may be happy to allow you to do to kickstart an after xmas weight loss but move you up to step two after a couple of weeks. Xxx

Back