Day 1, Week 1

Missyk2010

Hi everybody, Its my first day on CD just had my first shake of the day with a large glass of water and surprisingly enough I feel full, wonder if i'll still feel this way tonight? Lol. I'm looking to lose around 3 and half stone to take me to my lowest weight in over 10 years. I'm currently a size 16 and would love to be a size 10-12 again. I'm hoping to achieve this by July/August time. Well I shall be back later to update this on how I'm getting along. Ciao for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Missyk2010 said:
Hi everybody, Its my first day on CD just had my first shake of the day with a large glass of water and surprisingly enough I feel full, wonder if i'll still feel this way tonight? Lol. I'm looking to lose around 3 and half stone to take me to my lowest weight in over 10 years. I'm currently a size 16 and would love to be a size 10-12 again. I'm hoping to achieve this by July/August time. Well I shall be back later to update this on how I'm getting along. Ciao for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi good luck on your journey dont give up n stay motivated.
What program you doing ss or ss+

Missyk2010 said:
Hi Sap, Im doing ss. How r u getting along with yours?

It's ok this is my 2nd week but struggled today as was nt keeping well so had to eat something as needed to take medication hopefully I recover soon n will get on it by Friday or the weekend.

How was your 1st day I found 1st 3 days really easy

It's ok this is my 2nd week but struggled today as was nt keeping well so had to eat something as needed to take medication hopefully I recover soon n will get on it by Friday or the weekend.

How was your 1st day I found 1st 3 days really easy

Aw hope u feel better soon.
My first day wasnt too bad, got a slight headache and a bit tired but tryin not to think about food too much although its not easy with a hubby and baby to cook for lol x

Missyk2010 said:
Aw hope u feel better soon.
My first day wasnt too bad, got a slight headache and a bit tired but tryin not to think about food too much although its not easy with a hubby and baby to cook for lol x

M on recovering hopefully m back on track tomorrow

Hey how was your day2 hope u doing well stick in there

Hey Hun, iv not done too badly today. Feelin a bit hyper lol should really b gettin ready for bed as my lil 1 will wake in the small hours but I'm not ready to shut off yet lol. Glad ur feelin better ul b bak on it in no time xx

Missyk2010 said:
Hey Hun, iv not done too badly today. Feelin a bit hyper lol should really b gettin ready for bed as my lil 1 will wake in the small hours but I'm not ready to shut off yet lol. Glad ur feelin better ul b bak on it in no time xx

Hey goes it going nearly finished week1? Hope you enjoying it

Hey it's going well so far, how u doing? Iv got my weigh in later today, I shall let u know how I get on. How much have u lost this week?

Missyk2010 said:
Hey it's going well so far, how u doing? Iv got my weigh in later today, I shall let u know how I get on. How much have u lost this week?

I lost 2 lb but I have been eating frm wed to Sunday as was nt well but still managed to loose weight so feel great. Back on it since yesterday Hoping for a big loss at the end of this week.

You doing ss or ss+

2lb that's great! I must admit I didnt like the soup so iv had scrambled egg 4 out of 6 evenings. Just had my weigh in iv lost 10 and 1/2 pounds well chuffed with that :)

Missyk2010 said:
2lb that's great! I must admit I didnt like the soup so iv had scrambled egg 4 out of 6 evenings. Just had my weigh in iv lost 10 and 1/2 pounds well chuffed with that :)

Wow that's great keep it up guess this will
Motivate you even more. We both lost 10 lb so far

How much do you still need to loose

Well done on your loss :) xxx

I lost 3lbs on Saturday, which took me to bang on 11st. My CDC weighed me Sunday ( as she couldn't make it on Saturday ) and I was 10st 13lbs :-D xxx

Thank you chick xxx

Back