day 1 went well

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 20 February 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well day 1 was good and i didnt starve:p i also went for a walk after having my lunch:eek: which i never have done before i did struggle to a point tho, i was not hungry but i wanted to munch and that nearly got me in the garage with all the crisps and things but i resisted i think that is a habit that needs breaking very quickly as it is obvious that it is a habit and not that i am hungry but just want to eat

sorry to ramble
    good luck to you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Yeah, go you hun, well done for going for a walk, that's brilliant, keep it up now, it will get easier everyday.:D

I hope you are very proud of yourself for resisting the garage stash of goodies. It is very hard to break habits, but stick with it and you will get there. You only have to go for these 2 weeks on the straight and narrow and then you are allowed a little treat after that, so its not like you can never have goodies again, just restrain for 2 weeks lol. You will be glad you did come weigh-in.:D:D:D
    I was the same when I started, just wanted something in my mouth to chew. I new I would eat the crisps and cakes etc so my hubby used to keep them in the boot of his car and take them to work with him everyday lol. Stopped me eating them.

4. metrognome

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks i think to night i shall go to a garage that only has a night hatch so i wont be tempted.
    im trying sweet potatoes today with my roast chicken, i have never tried them before.
    i went shopping last night instead of the other half and brought my stuff on the list and brought him stuff i didnt like lol so he is happy as well

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

well done kaz. x

6. metrognome

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks

7. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    well done for getting through the first day, its quite hard to get used to a different way of eating i am finding too, went to the nearest town today to try and get the new RC book and couldn't find it, so had to get one she done a couple of years ago, think its very similar though, it sounds daft probably but although i have tried other diets over the years, i have never tried calorie counting before!
    Hope you have another good day tomorrow.
    Frankie xx

8. metrognome

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks
    i saw it in tesco for £8

9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.