day 1 went well

metrognome

is getting better at it
well day 1 was good and i didnt starve:p i also went for a walk after having my lunch:eek: which i never have done before i did struggle to a point tho, i was not hungry but i wanted to munch and that nearly got me in the garage with all the crisps and things but i resisted i think that is a habit that needs breaking very quickly as it is obvious that it is a habit and not that i am hungry but just want to eat

sorry to ramble
good luck to you all

well day 1 was good and i didnt starve:p i also went for a walk after having my lunch:eek: which i never have done before i did struggle to a point tho, i was not hungry but i wanted to munch and that nearly got me in the garage with all the crisps and things but i resisted i think that is a habit that needs breaking very quickly as it is obvious that it is a habit and not that i am hungry but just want to eat

sorry to ramble
good luck to you all

Yeah, go you hun, well done for going for a walk, that's brilliant, keep it up now, it will get easier everyday.:D

I hope you are very proud of yourself for resisting the garage stash of goodies. It is very hard to break habits, but stick with it and you will get there. You only have to go for these 2 weeks on the straight and narrow and then you are allowed a little treat after that, so its not like you can never have goodies again, just restrain for 2 weeks lol. You will be glad you did come weigh-in.:D:D:D
I was the same when I started, just wanted something in my mouth to chew. I new I would eat the crisps and cakes etc so my hubby used to keep them in the boot of his car and take them to work with him everyday lol. Stopped me eating them.

thanks i think to night i shall go to a garage that only has a night hatch so i wont be tempted.
im trying sweet potatoes today with my roast chicken, i have never tried them before.
i went shopping last night instead of the other half and brought my stuff on the list and brought him stuff i didnt like lol so he is happy as well

well done for getting through the first day, its quite hard to get used to a different way of eating i am finding too, went to the nearest town today to try and get the new RC book and couldn't find it, so had to get one she done a couple of years ago, think its very similar though, it sounds daft probably but although i have tried other diets over the years, i have never tried calorie counting before!
Hope you have another good day tomorrow.
Frankie xx

Back