DAY 1

Welcome to both new members!

Good luck on your journeys, you will both do great as long as you sip water regularly and post on this forum to help motivation. The first few days are the toughest, but after that, you will both feel great, especially when you have had your first WI's

Clair x

My weigh in is what is keeping me going...I cheated on my first day...had a bovril! (I dont even like it, but needed something tasty) but been good since then! I dont feel hungrey during the day, but at night time its horrible! I have never had so much sleep. Must admit though, im on day 4 now and i feel so energetic...its weird...my belly has stopped rumbeling too....(not good in a meeting!)
I get weighed tomorrow....so i would have only been on LT 5 days....its the weekend that is going to be a challenge!

Thanks for the water info - If I dring six pints of water a day plus around a pint from tea and coffee then thats nearly 4 litres so thats good. Hey Butterbean94 another Oldhamer yey! where abouts are you ? Best of luck tomorrow at weigh in let us know how you go on xx

Hi Bailey, yep saw your reply :D Welcome to Butterbean too.

Both of you will do fine - the excitement as you near your weigh in days will encourage you - after why waste all the effort you've done so far for a poor loss. The other thing to remember though is that some of us have had incredible first losses and others haven't - but you must not compare yourselves to others -we are all losing weight at the speed that is right for our bodies. Some weeks will be bad and some will be good - the trick is to keep going and before long you will be at goal. Keep busy, keep drinking the water and of course keep coming on here to chat, get inspired etc.

Get a ticker up to help track your progress and of course so that we can all see how well you are doing :D

Im in Hollinwood Bailey. The weigh in is keeping me motivated jools, just had a look and I have got near enough the same starting weight as you had (mines 292lb) Fingers crossed i can lose as many sausages as you have so far!

Hi Bailey, yep saw your reply :D Welcome to Butterbean too.

Both of you will do fine - the excitement as you near your weigh in days will encourage you - after why waste all the effort you've done so far for a poor loss. The other thing to remember though is that some of us have had incredible first losses and others haven't - but you must not compare yourselves to others -we are all losing weight at the speed that is right for our bodies. Some weeks will be bad and some will be good - the trick is to keep going and before long you will be at goal. Keep busy, keep drinking the water and of course keep coming on here to chat, get inspired etc.

Get a ticker up to help track your progress and of course so that we can all see how well you are doing :D

Thanks - good advice x dont know how to get a ticker but I want one!! also want to to write my losses on my profile but dont know how to do it?

Hi

Welcome to the forum & to LT! You've done LighterLife before, so you know the drill with the first tough week, but after that I'm sure you'll be fine!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Hiya Guys, my weigh in tonight....im really nervous!
I sort of cheated last night...i had a piece of tomato!! lol

Back