DAY 1

sugar plum fairy

hey just wanted to say hi to everyone!! i am new to this site and i'm doing the cambridge diet SS !!

last year i successfully did the lighterlife diet i lost 3 stones & a massive 12 inches off my waist, 5 off my bust & 6 off my hips, i went from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12 WOW i never ever thought that would ever be possible to get back down to that size again but hey i did it!!

i felt fantastic on the food packs, and i was well impressed with how fast you get the results
anyway i hadnt finished loosing weight but i had to start to intriduce foods to prepare myself for the sitdown meal on my wedding day & i must admit i stil havent got a good relationship with foods, the counselling i got with Lighterlife was rubbish our coach was not helpfull at all & im sure seh got fatter as we got thinner lol, some foods i cant eat anymore cos they made me ill, even smeling some foods made me gag!!!!
i mainly did lighterlife for my wedding day and i must admit i felt fabulous in my gorgeous size 12 dress!!!! it was a great feeling and i had to keep having it taken in too cos i kept on loosing the weight lol but since my honeymoon abroad (october) i have put a little weight back on cos well to be honest the foods wasnt great over there so i just ate anything and wasnt careful and i have been struggling to get back on track since then so i have decided to do cambridge diet this time as its just the same as lighterlife but alot cheaper even though last year my LL coach said it wasnt (huh charming rippin us off) anyway its now time to get rid of that weight i have put on since my honeymoon & the rest of my fat that i still needed to loose!!!!

i started cambridge today and so far so good but i know what to expect this time so think i am fully prepared, i have heard its sposed to be harder restartin but so far i feel fine!!!! i am tryin to keep my mind busy, i'm drinking lots of water & green tea's so lots of toilet trips lol

so here's to an even thinner happier healthier new me!!!! i know i can do it

good luck everyone i hope you all have fantastic weight losses
xxxx

Back