Day 1..

Gorgeous_x

Hey everyone.. :) Today is my first day on SS+ and I just thought I'd come on here and start a little diary.

I had a chocolate shake this morning and a chocolate tetra this afternoon as well as a chicken salad at lunch time. The shake was ok, the tetra was yucky... but I have 7 more to use..! :jelous: I'm going to have a mushroom soup later I think, or maybe Chilli.. Don't feel like it now though.

I was expecting today to be tough (the 3 day rule and all) but It was pretty easy. I don't feel like eating and other than a little hunger before lunch I'm fine. I felt slightly queasy before my tetra and have a slight headache, other than that I'm fine! I'll take a nice shower in a bit and then have my soup...!

:D

all the best hun, sounds like you need to go back and change your tetras for somethng else

Unfortunatly I live 40 minutes away from my CDC (I live in Ireland and she's my nearest..!) so I'm stuck with them..! :(

Have you tried the choc tetras warm with added hot water. Tastes like hot chocolate. Lush!

Back