Day 1..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gorgeous_x, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Hey everyone.. :) Today is my first day on SS+ and I just thought I'd come on here and start a little diary.

I had a chocolate shake this morning and a chocolate tetra this afternoon as well as a chicken salad at lunch time. The shake was ok, the tetra was yucky... but I have 7 more to use..! :jelous: I'm going to have a mushroom soup later I think, or maybe Chilli.. Don't feel like it now though.

I was expecting today to be tough (the 3 day rule and all) but It was pretty easy. I don't feel like eating and other than a little hunger before lunch I'm fine. I felt slightly queasy before my tetra and have a slight headache, other than that I'm fine! I'll take a nice shower in a bit and then have my soup...!

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    all the best hun, sounds like you need to go back and change your tetras for somethng else

4. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Unfortunatly I live 40 minutes away from my CDC (I live in Ireland and she's my nearest..!) so I'm stuck with them..! :(

5. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you tried the choc tetras warm with added hot water. Tastes like hot chocolate. Lush!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.