Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gorgeous_x, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Hey everyone.. :) Today is my first day on SS+ and I just thought I'd come on here and start a little diary.

I had a chocolate shake this morning and a chocolate tetra this afternoon as well as a chicken salad at lunch time. The shake was ok, the tetra was yucky... but I have 7 more to use..! :jelous: I'm going to have a mushroom soup later I think, or maybe Chilli.. Don't feel like it now though.

I was expecting today to be tough (the 3 day rule and all) but It was pretty easy. I don't feel like eating and other than a little hunger before lunch I'm fine. I felt slightly queasy before my tetra and have a slight headache, other than that I'm fine! I'll take a nice shower in a bit and then have my soup...!

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    all the best hun, sounds like you need to go back and change your tetras for somethng else

4. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Unfortunatly I live 40 minutes away from my CDC (I live in Ireland and she's my nearest..!) so I'm stuck with them..! :(

5. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have you tried the choc tetras warm with added hot water. Tastes like hot chocolate. Lush!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.