Day 1

collo-collo

Kewl as a penguins hoop!!
Hi,

Never tried Lipotrim before, i know a couple of girls who have used it with great success, so thought i'd give it a blast. I'll try and post as often as i can, as ive noticed far fewer men post on here than women - maybe a pride thing, but hope my experience will help.
Great site btw - been looking at it for about a week now to get the jist of lipotrim and any probs im likely to encounter. Anyway 6hrs in and all ok so far lol.
1 quick question, how long between each shake?

Hello. Welcome to the forum and aboard the Lipotrim train lol :)

This forum is a great thing and really helps with the motivation and support so yes keep posting.

Everybody has their shakes at different times, just fit them around your routine and when your body wants them. A few days in and you'll realise what i mean.

Good luck on your journey :) x

It Does Work

Hiya, This diet really does work if you stick to it 100%. I have done Lipotrim a few times all with great success but having 2 children I regained the weight. I have now been doing Lipotrim for 13 weeks and I have lost 6 and a half stone, so it just goes to show all the hard work is worth it. Just ge through the first week and be strong and you will be fine. Good Luck to you all

Hiccup. :)

Hi there and welcome!

Are you having 2 male shakes or 4 female ones? Initially I'd just try to space them out fairly evenly if I were you. As Katie says after a few days or so you will find the routine that works best for you.

Best of luck, look forward to seeing how you get on :) x

hi, thanks for all your replies.

Im having x2 male shakes a day, had one at 6am this morn and will probs have the 2nd after work at about 18:30, but i think thats too far apart. so will probs have my 1st at 10:30 tomorrow and the 2nd at 18:30 still.
Up to now im ok (only day 1 i know), id kind of been on a diet before i started lipotrim (just a low cal diet) so my body is already used to having far less to eat, so i hope its not going to be as much of a shock to the system by starting a TFR diet.
I want to lose about 2-3 stone, its hard to gauge exactly, as im quiet broad so don't want to lose too much and look gaunt or ill (i hide my additional weight well - and most people dnt even realise i have weight to lose) suppose ill know when ive got where i want to be when im happy with myself in the mirror.
Im confident that i can keep the weight off, i knwo what my problems were (eating at night, too much beer, too big portions) ive already addressed these issues so lipotrim is getting me where i need to be hopefully :)

I asked because I have heard that some men split their shakes so they're having something 4 times a day - just the same as having the 4 female ones really which I know some men do because their pharmacies don't stock the male ones ... seems to work just the same.

Whatever works best for you :) x

Well day 1 over with, not to bad so far - i know its going to get worse before it gets better though :)

Back