Day 1

Maka

A New Woman
My head is hurting and I'm so-o-o-o snappy. I've had a busy day so I was gladly too distracted to eat (except for that shaky moment as I went past Greggs!)
I will have had two litres of water today plus probably another litre of black decaf coffee. I liked the vege soup and am about the have a bar.
Not bad for the first day, I reckon :):):)

Well done and welcome. I'm not going to pretend that the first few days will be easy but with determination you will get through it. Just keep focussing on the weigh in and how much others have lost here. I lost 10lbs in my first week. That's gotta be worth it eh?! :)

Good luck Maka. Stick with it.......

Keep going Maka, I've made it to day 4 & yesterday had added pitfalls of my nieces' birthday & my sister's scrumptious cup cakes (I resisted and feel very pleased with myself) - stay away from evil Greggs & baking siblings:D

welcome and stick with it xx

Well done and welcome. I'm not going to pretend that the first few days will be easy but with determination you will get through it. Just keep focussing on the weigh in and how much others have lost here. I lost 10lbs in my first week. That's gotta be worth it eh?! :)

Wow!!!! 10lbs!!!! That's DEFINITELY worth it. Well done you!

Back