Day 1 :)

Kelly88

Hi Everyone!

I made a very fast decision yesterday to switch over to CD from Lipotrim!

I did Lipotrim last week for 1 week and lost 14lb :) Veeeery Happy!

The only thing was i hated all of the shakes and soups and especially the flapjacks they all made me heave! So i was speaking to a friend who had done CD and she told me of the vast variety of products. I was amazed.. couldn't believe i had been torturing myself for the past week when i could have been enjoying the taste of something!
So anyway at 6pm last night i went on the website and found a consultant.. she was lovely and agreed to come round to my house right away.. she explained the diet to me and i bought my products :)

Started this morning on Apple and Cinnamon porridge.. i don't know if it is because of the tasteless week i had last week or what but it was goooooorgeous i loved it!
Also i bought some orange water flavouring and it made such a change to have a taste in my mouth!!

So anyway sorry for going on.. just quite excited about this week.. i am already in ketosis due to LT last week so this week i am feeling very happy and wanted to say hi to all you CDers!

kel xx

Hi Everyone!

I made a very fast decision yesterday to switch over to CD from Lipotrim!

I did Lipotrim last week for 1 week and lost 14lb :) Veeeery Happy!

The only thing was i hated all of the shakes and soups and especially the flapjacks they all made me heave! So i was speaking to a friend who had done CD and she told me of the vast variety of products. I was amazed.. couldn't believe i had been torturing myself for the past week when i could have been enjoying the taste of something!
So anyway at 6pm last night i went on the website and found a consultant.. she was lovely and agreed to come round to my house right away.. she explained the diet to me and i bought my products :)

Started this morning on Apple and Cinnamon porridge.. i don't know if it is because of the tasteless week i had last week or what but it was goooooorgeous i loved it!
Also i bought some orange water flavouring and it made such a change to have a taste in my mouth!!

So anyway sorry for going on.. just quite excited about this week.. i am already in ketosis due to LT last week so this week i am feeling very happy and wanted to say hi to all you CDers!

kel xx

Hiya - well done on your week 1 achievement. Welcome to CD :)

Hi, well done on your fantastic loss last week - you'll acheive great things here too! There is so much choice on CD that you are bound to find lots you love, as well as some you don't. I can't stand the soups or porridge, shows how different we all are, lol:)

Welcome and good luck! :)

welcome to CD, and congrats on your loss last week!!!
How lovely that you CDC came straight over last night, what a lovely person!
Heres to another good week ! x x x

Welcome & Good luck! x

I have never tried lipotrim but you did good on your first week .

good luck now on the CD - I am sure you will love it. I am 6 weeks in and still managing fine .. I havent got bored of any of the shakes or anything yet either. :)

hiya aam on my second day and finding it all difficult esp when m y daughter is sittin eating rubbish infront of me. i am on the part b of the 1 plan and the only think i think i can eat is tuna with cucumber which i'l see myself getting fed up of soon. any help or suggestions please x

Back