• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 :)

Hi Everyone!

I made a very fast decision yesterday to switch over to CD from Lipotrim!

I did Lipotrim last week for 1 week and lost 14lb :) Veeeery Happy!

The only thing was i hated all of the shakes and soups and especially the flapjacks they all made me heave! So i was speaking to a friend who had done CD and she told me of the vast variety of products. I was amazed.. couldn't believe i had been torturing myself for the past week when i could have been enjoying the taste of something!
So anyway at 6pm last night i went on the website and found a consultant.. she was lovely and agreed to come round to my house right away.. she explained the diet to me and i bought my products :)

Started this morning on Apple and Cinnamon porridge.. i don't know if it is because of the tasteless week i had last week or what but it was goooooorgeous i loved it!
Also i bought some orange water flavouring and it made such a change to have a taste in my mouth!!

So anyway sorry for going on.. just quite excited about this week.. i am already in ketosis due to LT last week so this week i am feeling very happy and wanted to say hi to all you CDers!

kel xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Big H

Silver Member
Hi Everyone!

I made a very fast decision yesterday to switch over to CD from Lipotrim!

I did Lipotrim last week for 1 week and lost 14lb :) Veeeery Happy!

The only thing was i hated all of the shakes and soups and especially the flapjacks they all made me heave! So i was speaking to a friend who had done CD and she told me of the vast variety of products. I was amazed.. couldn't believe i had been torturing myself for the past week when i could have been enjoying the taste of something!
So anyway at 6pm last night i went on the website and found a consultant.. she was lovely and agreed to come round to my house right away.. she explained the diet to me and i bought my products :)

Started this morning on Apple and Cinnamon porridge.. i don't know if it is because of the tasteless week i had last week or what but it was goooooorgeous i loved it!
Also i bought some orange water flavouring and it made such a change to have a taste in my mouth!!

So anyway sorry for going on.. just quite excited about this week.. i am already in ketosis due to LT last week so this week i am feeling very happy and wanted to say hi to all you CDers!

kel xx
Hiya - well done on your week 1 achievement. Welcome to CD :)

minxie

One day at a time!
Hi, well done on your fantastic loss last week - you'll acheive great things here too! There is so much choice on CD that you are bound to find lots you love, as well as some you don't. I can't stand the soups or porridge, shows how different we all are, lol:)

Welcome and good luck! :)

welcome to CD, and congrats on your loss last week!!!
How lovely that you CDC came straight over last night, what a lovely person!
Heres to another good week ! x x x

Welcome & Good luck! x

I have never tried lipotrim but you did good on your first week .

good luck now on the CD - I am sure you will love it. I am 6 weeks in and still managing fine .. I havent got bored of any of the shakes or anything yet either. :)

hiya aam on my second day and finding it all difficult esp when m y daughter is sittin eating rubbish infront of me. i am on the part b of the 1 plan and the only think i think i can eat is tuna with cucumber which i'l see myself getting fed up of soon. any help or suggestions please x