Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello everyone, I attempted the cambridge in january for a few weeks, but due to family problems had to stop. This is now my 2nd and last attempt and i NEED to do it this time :( Just had my 1st shake and feeling positive :) Good luck to us all!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Good luck :) and welcome back x

4. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck!

5. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Hi yummymummy, good luck with your journey, I am aiming to be a 'yummymummy' by loosing about the same amount you show on your ticker so perhaps we could help each other out!!

I'm on day 5 and so far its been fine, I did CD a few years ago and loved the end result! It's not easy but it is worth it, keep me posted on your first week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.