Day 1!!

Becky.Boo

On the LT TFR yay ... happy to say 1 shake done and over a litre of water downed!

I'm most certainly not a LT virgin .. But I will admit last time was a short term goal in a rush and it made me realise LT is amazing (tough but worth it mind!) .. This time is for my health and happiness!

Think I'll wait till 2moro to reintroduce my self to the GYM :) !!!!

Taking each day as it comes ....

Good luck for 2012 everyone!

X

Welcome back to LT =D you may want to wait until after the first week to go to the gym when your body has switched over to burning fat because you may feel a bit light headed and very tired if you do heavy cardio before that, but if it feels fine go for it! Good luck hun! =D xxx

Thanks broc,

I was lucky enough last time to only be tired so fingers crossed I'll be as good this time ... just going to do small swims and gentle weights just to tone as I lose.

How long have you been on now, and how you finding it?

X

I was on it for 6 weeks before christmas and a re-feed week and i re-started yesterday, im finding it fantastic to be honest! I would have come back on it earlier but my OH wanted me to be able to drink and go out over the new year! Its the best thing I've ever done, I lost 2 stone 4lbs (put 3 back on over xmas but thats okay lol) and dropped 2 dress sizes =D xxx

Thats fab we'll done! The weight just falls off doesnt it!

I did it for 6 weeks before my wedding ... I did try to come back after the honeymoon etc to finish what I had started but I lasted 3 days it just wasn't the right time!

Your brill to come straight back ... I would love to last 49 days but i best take it a day at a time ... Cannot wait to wear my nice clothes again .. I'm a seriously bursting at this point lol!!

Excited for the weigh in and it's 6 days away lol!!

Im sure you will be able to last 49 days, especially with all the support on here =D You do look stunning in your wedding photos that dress is gorgeous as well! Ah I knew I had to come back on I have another 3-4 stone to lose, quite a way to go before Im done!!
I know its so nice to be able to fit into all my clothes again and some smaller new ones too! I was pushing a size 20, not quite but some 18s wouldnt fit me, and I couldnt find anything nice in the shops I like to fit, but know its so nice to know I can go into all those shops and pick up a 14 and it will fit =D xxx

Thanks Hun ... Fingers crossed I will stay strong honk 49!!

Size 14 is super you can go out now shopping almost carefree knowing you will be able to fit into something stylish .. But if your like me would still aim to be able to pick up any outfit and look fab ...Soon!!

My 18s are just a perfect fit right now (perfect and 18 should never appear in my vocabulary again!). But I literally only have 3 pairs of trousers that size cause I refuse to buy them ... Denial ... So I need to down size quick cause none of my jeans fit right now!! Eek!

At least I can still wear my size 14 tops and aline dresses all be it I look a state in them!!

However much I would love to be able to pick up anything and look good even when Im at goal I still have to be choosy because Im short =P
I got like that with my clothes as well I wouldnt buy anything in a size 20!! I was wearing the same few outfits because nothing else would fit lol
Just think, you will need to buy smaller tops and bottoms soon! It goes so quickly I couldnt keep up with it =P xxx

Here's hoping!! I'm going to a Christening on the 22nd so that's my 1st mini goal to fit into some of my nice Jeans or a new dress on the day! Let's see 19 day countdown begins!

Oo I'm going to a party on the 20th and I want to be rid of my christmas 3lbs plus another 4/5 lbs by then so I shall join you, but only a 17 day countdown for me =P xxx

Nice to read your chat girls so good to encourage each other isn't it. I am only buying one bra at a time now as the size keeps changing, so have to time washing it out with knowing no visitors are coming around so I can 'let it all hang out' without worrying!

I know the feeling! I have had to buy 3 new bras since I started the diet, but inbetween washes I just throw on my sports bra as that is tight enough to still fit =D Its all about the encouragement, I wouldnt have got this far without the support and advice that comes with this site =D xxx

Defo if I hadn't have happened across this forum I would never have kept going!! The support and sense of being spurred on is invaluable!

Let the countdown commence ... Would it be almost greed to hope to have 1st 1In off in the 19 days?! It would mean I would see the number 13 on the scales? (well 13st 13lbs but I love every new stone bracket) what day is your weight in I'll have to keep an eye out to see how you are doing!

Lunch soup all gone I actually forgot how it tastes .. I'm one of weird ones I like it! Plus I'm a wee bit warmer now .. It couldn't be the LT yet but it's so cold here today I'm feeling it!

I dont think so not with your first week weigh in as well, thats always a big'un =P so go for it hun! I know I thought about aiming for my new stone bracket, (11st 13) but I really dont think im going to lose 9lbs in two weeks lol so im just aiming for 7lbs =D
My weigh in day is a Thursday but I cant make it this week because I have to visit family but I'm going to do a little home weigh in instead lol!
I really didn't like the soup, in fact the only one I can stomach long term is the choc shake, but I dont mind I have never been one for variety in my diet Im so fussy =P xxx

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a nice surprise and hit the 9lbs!

I'm blessed I like them all ... Love making the choc shake into a mint hot choc in the evening as a treat .. yum that's the plan for tonight and maybe a warm bath ooh! I haven't tried the flapjacks so I think I will try them week 3 i reckon for brekki it would be nice to nibble something!

Good luck everyone, onwards and upwards!!

Haha thanks il have my fingers crossed for you too =D Im having a nice long hot bath tonight too, I've never tried the mint hot choc but I had normal hot choc, but to be honest I prefer the taste when they're cold!
Urgh Good luck!, I tried the peanut flapjack and it was so awful I had to break it up into about twenty timy pieces and swallow it like tablets.... never again lol xxx
Ps dont you mean onwards and downwards christine ;) xxx

Welcome back.....we're all on this journey together!!

Good Luck to you all lets make 2012 a positive year for all of us completin our goals!

Back