Day 1

nicowz13

well my package arrived at 9.30 :D

Had my first chocolate shake at 11 am and yes its completlely different from cd but some how more filling and thicker :p

Smells different and no not as sweet.
Question is I know were allowed tablet form sweetner but are we allowed powdered sweetner as Your not allowed this on cd as it has a different breakdown apparently,

so If anyone can answer my ? that would be great as I would like mine a lil sweeter:flirt2:

Also instead of drinking 2 ltrs + of water can the bulk of this be made up from coffee??

So heres to me getting through day 1:eek:

Thanks for reading:p

Hi and welcome to Exante. You are not, as far as I know, allowed powdered sweetener, only tablets. As for the water, I think if you drank 2-3 litres worth of coffee you would as high as a kite! There is a sticky which tells you other drinks you are allowed if you can't get plain water down.
Hope this helps & good luck!

Just as I thought Kitty about the Sweetner so Maybe I will melt tablets in a bit of hot water to add to the shake?
Im actually managing to down some water now, I know the kind of Ethos is the more you drink the more you shrink But too much is bad.

Trying to pass time before I have my second meal of a Bar these do look lush mmmmmmm

Hi there. I am NOT a water drinker by nature but it really does do something magical that coffee doesnt do. When i drink 500mls of water i instantly feel calmer. I think ive been dehydrated for yrs and didnt know. Try volvic water at room temp. It goes down v easily.

Belle

Ps i dont think coffee counts in the water calculations cos it dehydrates you. The point is that your liver is the organ that processes the fat out of your system. The kidneys dispose of waste fluids and both organs need water - not coffee or coke zero- to function at their best. If you dont givw them the water then the liver has to give up processing fat and has to help the kidneys and so you dont lose weight or you lose at a much slower rate than you ought simply because the body cant function at the optimum level. So try the water. All this info is online if you type in hydration and weight loss. Its amazing stuff and explained to me how i can put on weight while eating v little.

Extra water you use in your shakes counts towards your daily intake.
Anything over 250mls is classed as extra. I make my shakes up with 500mls and have 3 shakes a day so that's already 750mls water a day.

You can also have some flavoured waters (see sticky up the top of the board) I love tesco still apple or tesco still strawberry water.

OOOO the strawberry water sounds lush, and OMG had a choc/orange bar for my 2nd meal and whoop whoop how lush are they took me ages to finish it lol

I found the taste very different from Cambridge shakes too, but I think your tastes can change over time. I wasnt too sure if I liked Exante shakes last year so I would crush a tablet sweetner before blending and enjoyed a sweeter shake. That was last year and now I much prefer the natural flavour without sweenter and all the added nasties (artificial colours, aspartame, monosodium glutamate or GM). The texture is so thick and creamy, my brain thinks im having an indulgent guilt ridden full fat smoothie!! ;)

i started my exante today and the shakes are not sweet but i do think thats a good thing, i also tried a choc/orange bar last night and loved it!! i'm glad i read this as i drink black coffee with powdered sweetner!! umm.

p.s i read on here somewhere that coffee and coke zero does count towards your fluid allowance??

p.s i read on here somewhere that coffee and coke zero does count towards your fluid allowance??

In the book that comes with you products it does say that coffee counts towards the daily allowence but not sure about the coke zero:confused:

The bananna is lush too:D

today Im going to sample the vanilla maybe with a lil cinammon as Im not a lover of vanilla really then the other bar flavour cant think what it is had the choc/orange yesterday so whatever that is then the strawberry:cool:

but day 2 today so im waiting for the headaches not really doing much for the next few days so I dont overdo myself well thats my excuse lol:D:D:D:D:D

Apple were about the same size too good luck on day 1 x

do u want to be my buddy? lol

i wasn't so keen on the toffee bar but hey i'll eat anything come day 4 lol

do u want to be my buddy? lol

i wasn't so keen on the toffee bar but hey i'll eat anything come day 4 lol

Ahh Toffee there it is lol:D

would love to be a buddy im only on day 2 anyway so will be great to see how we compare with losses being as we weigh the same ish etc:jelous:
Im nic by the way ;)

hi I'm Sarah but have no idea how to add u as a friend as I'm a noob too and don't think I'm allowed lol

oh i did it, requested you, good luck on your 1st week. it's good to have a buddy, means i have to answer to you lol

Well done Sarah you Noob lol
accepted u ok x
Yes and im answerable to you arghhhhh just about to have my Toffee bar thing so see how it goes, not loving the vanilla but drinkable I guess.

hows day 1 going for you ? just finished 2 lts of water anyway glug glug

i find the water thing hard, don't want to drink myself to death lol.

not really a fan of the toffee bars but am in love with vanilla, do they do like a swap shop on here??

umm day 1 well....i've just been out for a walk to get me past the post lunch snack lol. popped into asda to buy some fizzy flavoured water but couldn't find one without citric acid so bought some diet cherry coke. i never have fizzy in the house so it's new to me and i love it, mad me feel full if that makes sense. i'm debating tea tonight- a bar or strawberry shake??

Im always drinking fizzy so wanna give up on it so will only have a coke zero when im about to give in ;)

Toffee wasnt too bad not as nice a choc/orange, wish we could have 3 of those a day lol
Im having strawberry tonight too aint tried it yet so that will be all my flavours covered and so far im happy taken a few tablets just to ward off the headaches.

Walk to asda god all Ive done is hoover n polish and now sat watching the Wales v France game were gonna win I can feel it in my 2.5 ltrs of water lol

lol feel it in your 2.5ltrs of water. Asda is just down the road so not too active. i'm waiting for the weeing to kick in!! yeah i'd happily have 3 choc/orange bars a day!! and more lol. i was wondering about the porridge? as it would be like having a meal a day. i'm

Back