Day 1

I'm on day two - if there's one thing I've learnt about restarting CD, its that I do best when not at work - so I've purposely started yesterday knowing I have a whole week at home without distractions to kick-start it - once I've done 1 week I can usually carry on but its the first week with temptations/embarrassment at work that usually breaks me!

I'm finding when I'm sat at home like now I wanna eat, I so wanna just go raid the fridge/freeze but I haven't, I'm on day 3 now and haven't cheated at all which I'm proud of but today I just feel like pigging out!
Thank god I'm determined and haven't touched anything but my shakes! X

Starting CD ss plan tomorrow - Reading through the posts on here have really helped me get into the mood for it!! can't wait to be slim!!! Come on girls - we can do it!!! :) I'll let you know how I get on!!

Defo sweety, I have a weigh in on the 11th as my CDC is on holiday this week, let me know how you get on! My fiancé just got back off holiday and I made his tea earlier and nothing for myself which I found really wierd lol I jus wanted to eat the pie I made him but I resisted lol x

On Day 2 - so far so good!!! :)

I'm on day 6 and It's my first day back to work and I keep feeling sick on and off! I have short dizzy nausea spells, of I jus sit for 5 mins I'm fine! I'm not lasting this long with no cheating to start eating again haha. X

Keep drinking loads of water hopefully it'll pass!! Maybe try and go for a walk on your lunch break a bit of fresh air might help! (not sure where abouts you are but the sun is out here!!) :)

I'm doing ok I think! Feeling a little bit spaced out but I think I'll feel better once I get to work and keep busy!! Water is suddenly now my new best friend! :)

I really disliked water too! But it's stopping me from feeling hungry! Yay!

Back