Day 1

diole

Hey all...Well I have finally taken the plunge and re started LT...Weighed in this morning!! I found this sight fab the first time I did it. I have only put on 5 lb :) I have had a baby in between but back on to lose the rest of my weight. Good luck everyone on your journey! XX

Good luck diole!

Good luck Ladies! This is day 2 for me - never done LT so I'm a virgin! So far I'm ok...
Wow Diole you only put 5lbs on?? That's fantastic!
Butterflygirl, my time-scales for loosing weight is the same as yours! May have a couple days off for Xmas!

Good Luck everyone!

xs

Hey Sherie1

Its hard but its worth it!! how u feeling day 2?? I lost almost 3 stone in 8 weeks the last time i was on it...i was so focused. Im just looking through some motivational stories here!!

Good luck x

Hi diole :)

Well done for only putting on 5lb, that's really good! I hope you have a good first week back and good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

Day one for me too..looking forward to reading your updates as the week goes on..will definitely need the encouragement as all a can think about today is the diet and food!!

Delly hi.....im only on day one and doing the same. I opened the fridge an saw all the food there and tried to convince myself that a low fat eating plan wud be better but the fact is if i give in now i wont follow it lol...so decided to have a black coffee instead :(

lydia xx

I did the same..my willpower is so low but I think the same as you that if I don't do it this way, then I'll never start! Good luck and let me know how you get on this week x

Hi!

Diole: That's amazing!! 3stones in 8weeks! Did you exercise whilst doing the program?

I've spent most of the day in the loo! Can't believe how much water we have to drink! I think most people in my dept think i have a bladder problem! I'm really not looking forward to tonight :-(

What does everyone do in the evenings to take their mind of food!

I'm so determined to do this - I HAVE to do it (so i keep telling myself!)

Come on Peeps - we CAN do this!

xs

ok day 2 now...found yesterday hard :( only cus the though of drinking shakes and water for weeks doesn't thrill me. I much more positive today but I forgot how many times u run to the toilet cud be doing with on off tap!!! grrrr :)

Hi im day 3 today, i lost 2.5st in 2 months last time and beat ivf! Im hoping to do the same this time. Ive really struggled day 1&2 but feel better today. Good luck everyone x

Back