Day 1!

kathryn B

I did lighterlife at the beginning of the year. Lost 4 stone about 1 stone from target. Weight creeping on so decided to get back on track and finish my journey.
Had a bar at lunch time - yummy and just had a mild curry pack. Can't believe how tasty they are! Just need to keep going... Roll on ketosis!

I'm a bit confused! Am I allowed to have veg with my pack?

Yes you are. The info is all in the booklet and the website x

Well done for starting. I was on day one yesterday, but tomorrow is day one (again) for me. Had a strawberry shake and mac and cheese, both were much better than I was expecting, hopefully the rest will be the same! We can do this!

And I love that we can veg too, though I don't really like veg, maybe this will get me liking it!

I've almost completed day 2! I'm loving the veg and love the packs so far. Much nicer than lighterlife! :)

Well done, you seem to be getting on great with the packs. I did LL about 4 years ago, then put it all back on plus some for good measure!! You do well to get back to sorting it when you have only gained a stone :) I am loving s&s packs too. I recently had an op so I had to take a break from diet and I'm just restarting this week. I've had a few false starts.... but hopefully today will be my 1st 100% day.

I paused for my holiday, back on today. Day 1 of packs but I've low carbed for 3 days to get into ketosis already, taking my start point from today so first week loss won't be as impressive as I've already lost the glycogen weight :) I'm looking for another 26lb from this point, then see what I look like with an ultimate total of 44lb if it's not too skinny :)

Back