Day 1

Sounds good to me. Seems like you are determined and have a plan of action to follow. Where u off to anywhere to make us all jealous?
This rain is driving me nuts...

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is 10 3.2 after an UD ? if so not too bad . I am startign to use a phne app I used last year, called true weight it takes all your weight and averages your true weight. After a few weeks it is great to check on trends as weight bounces a lot when you fast

Having a good DD so far not hungry at all and just going with it. After a whole day of eating and more eating, not because I was hungry at all because the green light was on and I couldn't stop. I seem to only ever eat when I'm not hungry and never eat when I am hungry. I'm so back to front right now but just going with it as its early days. I'm trying not to freak out to much but it feels like my head is so messed up about when to eat and when not to eat. Argh Food was in my head all day yesterday being an up day and not in there at all today. I wish I could just be normal. Obviously I can't because my binge eating led me to being so ever weight in the first place. Mayb I will never have a normal relationship with food and will have to juddd forever. Don't know its an inside my head daily argument but I'm still going to give it time and hopefully along the way it will just be a way of life.

Have a good day peeps

I know it is hard but do try and relax about it. I struggled with it so much last year and kept trying to fix it but the more I tried to fix it the worse it got where if i just relaxed and accepted my body just kind of adjusted and the truth was , while i was buys panicking and trying to fix it were the weeks I didn't lose weight or found it harder. But the weeks i just went with the flow and if that meant loads (and i mean loads) of chocolate it meant loads of chocolate but I still lost weight and although i left Juddd and tried various different things (due mainly to a heavy exercise schedule) I know if i had just relaxed and gone with it my body would have just settled down to less chocolate, the more I say no to it the more it shouts.

Part of me hopes that one day I will feel indifferrent to chocolate the other part of me never wants to lose my love :)

I am shocked that I am half way through my second dd and not really hungry only had one tea and one lemsip so far. But i think feeling rubbish with this cold is helping LOL

Thanks for the advice D, I am going to go with it. yay I've made a decision. I'm going to trust it and go with it and if it means eat eat eat then that's what I think I need to do to get it out of my system and hopefully settle into it and lose weight. I don't care how much or how long it takes, I just don't want to put any back on. I kinda feel a bit excited but I'm still on a DD so always in a better mood coz imnit freaking out about how much I've eaten. So the big test will be tomorrow whilst on an Up day. X

I'm happy happy happy
Today's WI..
10.0.9 yayyyyyy so happy it works and now I know even if u can't stop eating like my last Up day...what the hell it doesn't matter.
Next goal to be in the 9's. Next week surely. Woohoo

Thankyou I'm more relaxed about it now. I think its just coming from Cambridge and eating so much freaked me out. I'm looking forward to eating today now. Its going to be guilt and worry free. :-D

UD Day 1 WI 10.2
DD Day 2 WI 10.4.2
UD Day 3 WI 10.2.1
DD Day 4 WI 10.3.2
UD Day 5 WI 10.0.9
DD Day 6 WI 10.2.7

Well I ate and ate again yesterday but this time I didn't worry about it I just went with it. I also went out for a Chinese meal and didn't hold back either. Followed by my usual sweeties and chocolate. Chocolate liquer before finally rolling up the stairs and into bed. Had to sleep sitting up as was so stuffed. I am very happy I'm doing a DD today and do not feel hungry at all. Over all I feel I've had a successful week of DDs ( I'm doing alternate up and down days) I've only struggled on my UPs. I've struggled to stop eating and would call them frenzy fill up days. But its my official WI tomorrow so I'm hoping for a pound. A loss is a loss and if Ivan do a pound a week especially as my UPs are colossal UPs then I am very HAPPY. Big day tomorrow then. X

UD Day 1 WI 10.2
DD Day 2 WI 10.4.2
UD Day 3 WI 10.2.1
DD Day 4 WI 10.3.2
UD Day 5 WI 10.0.9
DD Day 6 WI 10.2.7
UD Day 7 WI 10.2.5

Not sure what happened there but its fine im ok with it. Considering I've stuffed myself on my up days. I'm sure its just water weight. It has to be, I only had 400 cals yesterday. I felt bloated all day though. I reckon it could be carb bloat from the Chinese. Anyway tomorrow is another day. X

Back